wonderfull

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the long sought after great working all natural moisturizer, it's quite thick in consistency but non greasy when applied. It has a rich feel and it smells wonderfull, it keeps the skin hydrated and soft. Very Happy with it!

Not bad but won't probably buy it again

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin which is prone to acne, and what I can say about this product is that it has excellent packaging, a dispenser (which is awesome - I hate products forcing you to get your fingers inside the bottle or jar), and you also get a really decent amount for the price you pay. However, for me it seems to work not so well - I see no particular effect from it, and I have a suspicion it still clogs my pores. So if you're considering buying this product, be mindful of your skin type.

Repeat purchase for this natural moisturizers

Posted by natureofhealing on May 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Improves skin texture and complexion. Tried many others but none has come as impressive as this one. Read the ingredients; you will notice it's jam-packed with natural stuff good for skin. Well absorbed, non greasy. Smells wonderful. I am ordering the second bottle now.

not enough for normal to dry skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

good texture but moisturizing effect is not enough for normal to dry skin

Still testing because of the "oily feel" after using it

Posted by Katelovesskincare on Jan 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been using for a couple of weeks in my evening routine. Unfortunately, it feels like this cream is not fully absorbed. Most likely because of all the oils in it. So, I had to stop using it, so that it does not clog my pores (I have acne prone skin). Might be giving it another try though.

Très bon hydratant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vrai coup de coeur pour cette crème hydratante. Légère mais efficace, et super compo, ne laisse pas de film gras sur ma peau. En plus j'aime beaucoup son odeur qui sent bon la rose je trouve.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

看起来都很好,至少没有漏出来,效果待追加。包装很好对于这个来说,看来一分价钱一份货。

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Just tried to use and feel good, it's a good item.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The strong herbal scent made me want to throw it away immediately. But I decided to give it a try. Not particularly good moisturizer for my normal slighly dehydrated skin.