flop

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are great but applying olive oil on the face would be all the same... I'm a bit disappointed with this product, the texture is not unpleasant but it doesn't really treat dehydrated skins.

Disappointing mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For the price I paid, I expected a mask that hydrates effectively and leaves my skin with a glow. I was disappointed... It did not moisturize my skin (neither did it dry it out) and it did not leave my face with a glow. Basically, this mask did nothing for me. One star for clean ingredients but that's about it.

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This was OK only. It has a very light texture and sits on the surface of the skin somewhat. The ingredients are great but don't seem to be well-blended as they separate very easily, sometimes almost appearing curdled. To stop the cream from separating, I keep this in the fridge. This isn't an opaque mask so you can wear it in public (e.g. on planes) without looking too much like a freak, other than being very oily. It doesn't dry though so it would be quite greasy and slippy on the skin. This was an adequately moisturising mask, but nothing special.

Good mask!

Posted by VikaMalina on Mar 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After using this mask my skin is soft, gentle and moisturized. It is not clog up my combined skin. I use it even under my eyes. The skin after is like velvet.

Great!

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice natural composition. Remarkably cleans, moisturizes and softens the skin. I really liked it.

g

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good

not worth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I expect mask should be in cream form but this one is in liquid form. It is not staying on face and I have to put it in fridge. And it barely stay on my face. I will never buy this brand again.