Fabulous All Organic Shampoo, Transformed My Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair is thin and fine and I dye it from black to light blonde, so it was pretty much straw when my friend who suddenly had great hair told me about Isvara. I wore wigs for years. The longer I've used Elizabeth's wonderful hand-made-in-small-batches products, the better my hair and skin have become. I can't recommend her stuff enough.

Clean and moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have switched from Aveda shampoo to Isvara Organics. Impressive and definitely so pure, aroma therapy. Worth every penny!

Best shampoo for hairloss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from androgenic alopecia. This product helps a lot

The best shampoo I have ever used

Posted by omittendaway on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is an excellent one. It seems to fight inflammation on the scalp effectively.

Great Foam

Posted by LANA on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good! Will buy again.

This is a great shampoo!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on factors like ingredients, price, and the good quality of other Isvara products I've used. This is an excellent shampoo - thick and fragrant and GOOD. I found myself not needing to wash my hair as soon as I usually do. I'm very happy with this product.

Didn't do much for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a combo of shampoo and conditioner but didn't see any improvement. My hair is very thin and prone to split ends, I was hoping shampo with Rosemary and Thyme will help to make it stronger but haven't gotten any results just yet (been using on and off for about a month) Shampoo is not very soapy - quite a large amount needs to be used to soap my shoulder length hair. Smell is nice tho, but that's about it.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant spicy scent. Shampoo foams well, cleans well. Unfortunately, every other day to wash my hair again.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have try the small size before purchase . Love the gel texture seems more hydrated

Very good shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have long thick hair, that tends to get oily and dull fast. This shampoo leaves it smooth and silky without making it too oily

1 2