Fabulous All Organic Shampoo, Transformed My Hair

Posted by Reviewer1574867 on Feb 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My hair is thin and fine and I dye it from black to light blonde, so it was pretty much straw when my friend who suddenly had great hair told me about Isvara. I wore wigs for years. The longer I've used Elizabeth's wonderful hand-made-in-small-batches products, the better my hair and skin have become. I can't recommend her stuff enough.

The best shampoo I have ever used

Posted by omittendaway on Aug 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo is an excellent one. It seems to fight inflammation on the scalp effectively.

Clean and moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer1252380 on Sep 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have switched from Aveda shampoo to Isvara Organics. Impressive and definitely so pure, aroma therapy. Worth every penny!

Best shampoo for hairloss

Posted by 5198654567243572383 on Sep 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from androgenic alopecia. This product helps a lot

This is a great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this based on factors like ingredients, price, and the good quality of other Isvara products I've used. This is an excellent shampoo - thick and fragrant and GOOD. I found myself not needing to wash my hair as soon as I usually do. I'm very happy with this product.

Didn't do much for me

Posted by 4741449621333128928 on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a combo of shampoo and conditioner but didn't see any improvement. My hair is very thin and prone to split ends, I was hoping shampo with Rosemary and Thyme will help to make it stronger but haven't gotten any results just yet (been using on and off for about a month) Shampoo is not very soapy - quite a large amount needs to be used to soap my shoulder length hair. Smell is nice tho, but that's about it.

Good

Posted by Santita on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very pleasant spicy scent. Shampoo foams well, cleans well. Unfortunately, every other day to wash my hair again.

Very good shampoo

Posted by 4668870542318773398 on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have long thick hair, that tends to get oily and dull fast. This shampoo leaves it smooth and silky without making it too oily

mild scent, my hair feels good afterwards

Posted by 5149478461188152457 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My hair is smooth and shiny, but I don't feel like it has a lot of body.

Satisfied but I found it too drying

Posted by Reviewer1905589 on Jan 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It does clean well the scalp and the hair. Maybe a bit more than what I was expecting since it leave my hair a bit stripped. Besides the smell is awesome: not to much and nice.