Nice/bueno

Posted by 5678740937874207233 on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using it for about a month now. It is a nice toner, great ingredient list with all natural ingredients. I have very sensitive skin and it did not cause any redness or irritation, which is a plus. On the down side, I am not sure it is actually doing anything for my skin, and it does not smell good. Was expecting a nice natural scent from all the herbs and flowers but nothing flowery about the smell of this product. The smell is not strong though, and it does not linger so it´s not that bad. Lo he estado usando desde hace un mes. Es un buen tónico, genial la lista de ingredientes naturales. Tengo piel muy sensible y no me causó rojez o irritación, lo cual es un punto a favor. En cuanto al lado negativo, no estoy segura de que efectivamente haga algo por mi piel, y el aroma no es agradable. Esperaba un lindo aroma natural de todas las hierbas y flores pero el olor no es nada floral. Igual el olor no es fuerte y no permanece, así que no es tan malo.

very good toner.

Posted by ElenMarfel on Jun 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is a really good product. But I wouldn't recommend it, if you have allergy. My sansitive scin seems to be irritated after using it. Although all my friends love it.

it's ok

Posted by 5056761680146332723 on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a good product for its price. No wows, tried better ones but they were also more expensive. Will continue using, looks like that it doesn't make my skin too dry which is important for me.

그냥 보통

Posted by iherber on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

사용감 좋지도 나쁘지도 않고 피부가 좋아짐이 느껴지는 것도 아니지만 트러블이 생기는 것은 더더욱 아니구요 그냥 가격대비 괜찮네요 근데 약 같은 냄새가 나요 역한 정도는 아니구요

Good ingredients, nice on the skin

Posted by 5232694566123487305 on Oct 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. It doesn't dry my skin and it doesn't contain harmful ingredients. I usually spray it directly (the spray is good) on my face and then wipe off the product if it's on my eyes. I like this small bottle, i can take it anywhere with me. I use it after I've cleansed my skin to prepare my skin for oils. I use a blend of argan oil+jojoba. The toner smells a bit weird, but not bad. Overall I would definitely recommend it, it's a good product and not too expensive.

Awful smell

Posted by 5221257535440812425 on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells strongly like herbs. Doesnt do anything for my skin.