Page 1 - Reviews - iUNIK, Calendula Complete Cleansing Oil, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
US
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

this is the best cleansing oil i used so far. i tried micellar water, cleansing balms and some cleansing oils previously, but this one suits my combination skin the best. it's not stripping at all. it's not oily after it emulsifies with water. but i still use a cleanser aftwerwards. it's fragrance free and super lightweight. i use it in the evening to remove my makeup or sunscreen. it spreads easy and does not sting.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I'm a 25-year-old with acne prone, sensitive and dry skin. I've been wanting to try the double cleansing method for a long time. The first-step cleanser I've tried before this one had squalane in it and irritated my skin, so I was a bit skeptical on trying a new one. But this cleanser... WOW!! I use this as a first cleanser, every night, and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth! It has a lot of benefits! Not only it is very gentle, but also moisturizing. As I don't use makeup, I can't talk about its efficiency on removing it, but I always wear sunscreen and I feel like this product removes it very well. Plus, I really like the package and a little goes a long way. I definitely recommend it :)

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

One of my favorite cleansing oils! At first I hated the smell but now I love the natural calendula scent it has. This Does not Clog my pores and removes my whiteheads and blackheads very well. I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this has been keeping my pores clean. It’s hydrating enough without leaving a heavy oil residue, perfect for breaking down my sunscreen as well. I am almost out and I will definitely be purchasing.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

It has very nice scent of calendula. The composition is quite light (it is almost like water) suitable for sensitive skin. It works as gentle oil and the size is quite big. The packaging is very convenient and I really love to use it. The frequency of me using it is every evening for the first step of my routine.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Great oil cleanser for removing sweat, oils and sunscreen. I use it with a regular cleanser afterwards. I'll be honest, it smells a little funny. But it washes off easily and the smell doesn't stick around. I have sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized and luxurious. It comes in a big bottle and has a handy little pump for dispensing.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I use it for removing sunscreen and omg it is working well. It's very easy to use and does not give any oily effect. I have oily skin, so no need to worry to use oil cleansing for oily skin! DOUBLE CLEANSING MUST BE YOUR BFF! It removes all the sunscreen and makeup from the face and clears the face perfectly. It's a gentle cleanser and does not have a strong smell. Currently, I am using it for 2 months now, I liked it very much! It came in a nice package. EDIT: Guys, be aware that this product makes a blur, cloudy effect on the eyes when washing with water. And its thumb doesn't work well, after taking some amount I close the lid, but it drips on the lid every time. Other than that product is great, it cleans the skin very well. Please don't forget to like review if it helps :)

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I have problem skin with rashes and I like this product, it cleans well. The only thing is that after washing, a little film remains on the face, but after it I use a gel for washing, so everything is fine, but if you also have problem skin, be sure to wash with a gel after this product. in the photo you can see that I have used a lot of the product😊

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

My new favourite first cleanser for double-cleansing. Gets rid of all makeup gently and easy to use. Smells nice and also emulsifies very well with water. It does not leave a weird film in my eyes like other oil cleansers. My skin feels clean and moisturised without feeling tight or stripped.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I’m shocked of the results! “I have combination skin and the cleanser for all skin types “ My T zone is always oily but this cleanser balance the fat on my face and when I wake up I don't find any fat on my face but that’s doesn’t mean that the cleanser makes my skin dry not at all , all my black heads are gone . The question is : would I buy it again ? Off course! I use it with the foam cleanser form the same brand ,I like it and I’m going to use it for years:) It took me a while to give u the best review ,I would appreciate it if you liked my review <3 ‎لقد صدمت من النتائج! ‎"لدي مجموعة بشرة ومنظف لجميع أنواع البشرة" ‎دائمًا ما تكون منطقة T الخاصة بي دهنية ، لكن هذا المنظف يوازن الدهون على وجهي وعندما أستيقظ لا أجد أي دهون على وجهي ولكن هذا لا يعني أن المنظف لا يجعل بشرتي جافة على الإطلاق ، كل ما عندي من اللون الأسود ذهب الرؤوس. ‎ السؤال هو: هل سأشتريها مرة أخرى؟ بالطبع! أستخدمه مع الغسول الرغوي من نفس العلامة التجارية ، وأنا أحب ذلك وسأستخدمه لسنوات :) ‎لقد استغرق الأمر مني بعض الوقت لأعطيك أفضل تقييم سأكون ممتنًا إذا كنت تحب مراجعتي

Posted on May 3, 2022

That’s my favorite cleansing oil! I have already ordered it for second time. The smell is a little weird but not intense, so I got used to it. I have acne prone skin and I was afraid that this oil can provoke more acne, but it hasn’t happened! On the contrary, my skin became much better when I started to use this oil, the pores are smaller, I have less acne and comedo, and my face became less oily. I use it with heimisch All Clean white clay foam.