US
4.5

4.5
Edwina88
Posted on May 10, 2022

Love the composition and ingredients. I’ve been trying to find multivitamin that has moderate amount of nutrients but many of them are very high in DV%. So when I found Iwi I’m so happy that it has perfect amount of DV% and not too crazy high. Also love it that it provides omegas and it’s completely vegan! Everything you need is just in one bottle.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I ordered these multivitamins for the second time! Because i am vegan i was looking to find vegan vitamins that contains everything. I really feel good with my health!! I recommend them for sure!

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Vegan multivitamins in capsule form, great for anyone looking for a vegan option but doesn’t like the taste of a typical multivitamin. Note that there is a somewhat briny algae odor that may not suit everyone; gets stronger when weather is warmer

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great product, tasty and makes you feel great!

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Great vitamins. All good. High quality

Posted on Jan 20, 2023
Auto-translated from Korean

I like it ~~~ I am willing to repurchase.. I recommend it!!!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
1,145
1,516
Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought this supplement because it is well absorbed, but it smells like a seashore, and it's hard to take it. Even after drinking, it leaves a bad smell and makes your hands stink, so it's a big deal! I will never buy it again. By the way, Omega-3's botanical scent smells like Algae.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

the coolest multivitamin complex with omega 3, I advise everyone

Alex G
Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

A wonderful complex "for beauty". Perfect for solving problems of dry skin and brittle hair. The doses here are neat, so it will take a long time to drink, but it's worth it.