Help

Great product and NOT over-priced...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo works well but the bar is quite small for the price. I probably won't order again. UPDATE: Bar seemed small but it lasted 4 1/2 months! And my hair looks great, I am reordering immediately! btw, iherb is one of the best places to shop on the internet. I've been ordering fromthem

very disappointed

Posted by tealeaf on Mar 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo made my hair look dirty, stringy and greasy! It left a terrible sticky feeling. I got this only due to the many positive ratings so I felt compelled to share my experience. I used it twice and will never touch it again. I have very soft, healthy looking hair and this stuff made it look just awful.

The best shampoo found in 52 years

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'll never buy a bottle of shampoo again! Even the supposedly natural ones are full of nasty chemicals and unhealthy ingredients. This is completely natural, lathers well and gets your hair super clean. Highly recommended! Thanks to Iherb for carrying this.

good for damaged hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have long curly hair and I occasionally heat style. My hair gets damaged very easily. Ive tried expensive products and conditioners like Ojan but as it turns out, that stuff has silicone. I recently went cone free, alcohol free,and sulfate free. Turns out, all that jumk was intensifying the damage. So I read about this stuff on makeup alley and ordered it...such a great price! wet the bar and rub gently and repeatedly on your head. It lathers up so much better than the other sulfate free products I was using. My hair is soft and bouncy...AND shiny! The damage is way down,I condition my hair with pure jojoba oil, or a combination of that, olive oil and extra virgin coconut oil. have to lather rinse repeat to get that out but my hair is so much stronger and healthier. No one should spend money on overpriced salon products that dont work. This stuff is great.

EXCELLENT Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My daughter and I both have thick long hair. This is the best shampoo we have ever used. And by using this we can eliminate our normal conditioning step.

Excellent No Fragrance Liggett Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Having been a user of Liggett's shampoo bars in the past, I am now returning to it and find it has improved tremendously with the addition of more types of oils and being basically fragrance free. Washes much better and lather is great now. It beats any liquid shampoo and you are not paying for water - just your own anyway. I have long hair and it works great, you do not have to have short hair for this.

JR Liggetts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Possibly the best and multi-useful beauty product I've ever used. Leaves your whole body and face clean and soft - I no longer use handcream or any body lotions - you feel great about eliminating all the packaging involved in all of those products. I've had superb results in friends/relatives' homes with it as a shampoo, but unfortunately the water where I live is so hard and full of chemicals that I just can't get it to lather or rinse. Have tried adding baking soda, lemon and cider vinegar to the rinse, to no avail. I'm going to try collecting rain water and see if I can manage with that. Really hope I do - the results I got elsewhere with soft water were outstanding - soft wavy hair with no need to blow dry or straighten.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great long lasting shampoo! Not messy and lathers well and rinses well. Easier than a bottle and less waste as well as one less bottle in a landfill!

非常適合油性髮質!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

我使用洗髮精會掉髮&髮際線會濕疹爆發,這顆很適合我的油性細軟髮!

Works great on my scalp dermatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No more itching (at least it stays away longer) and gives volume to my curly hair. But needs to be thoroughly and carefully rinsed to avoid that heavy feeling. Too bad for the chemicals though...