Love the Smell!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The smell is amazing! Its like aromatherapy. I am buying 3 more!!!!!!

Love it!

Posted by DesertLiving on May 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cleans well and smells nice.

True all purpose cleaner

Posted by TheEmpoweredWay on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this cleaner! I literally use it to clean everything! But it doesn't have a real lemon smell!

Top notch scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell of this is of a bitter lemon, and its just my style. I use it on just about everything and have gone through it pretty quickly. It sometimes leaves a bit of a smudge if i use it to clean my floors (I know I probably shouldnt use it to do that, but whatever) Otherwise, it's fab!

A Stain's Nightmare

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I just got this all purpose cleaner a couple days ago. I was skeptical about it wondering how it would work on tough stains like koolaide that my kids dumped on my table and nice white counter. The stain sat for a while before I noticed it. I sprayed this all-purpose cleaner on it and without even scrubbing, it took the stain away immediately! It also has a nice light lemon scent that's not overpowering. I also love the fact that I am not breathing in harsh chemicals. I love the prices on iherb and the light shipping cost. Thanks iherb for your amazing deals!

Smell is nice, but performance pretty average

Posted by Silverfern7 on Mar 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit disappointed in this product. First, the spray doesn't evenly distribute the product on a surface - it goes onto one spot only (which is a bit of a nuisance when considering a vertical surface). Then the performance was quite average - I got better results with another organic cleaning product from iherb. Given, that it doesn't have any antibacterial ingredient, I decided not to use it around the kitchen and bathroom, which doesn't make the product very versatile. However, the product has got a very pleasant, non-chemical smell.

Not as good as my expectation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But works well anyway.

Love the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells really good and does a nice job on cleaning kitchen stuff

My Favorite Houshold Cleaner

Posted by LJS on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is an all natural cleaner. It works strong in cleaning. It has a lot of suds and a very nice lemon smell. This is the only cleaner I need.

Amazing