Excellent cream with nice smell!

Posted by ohMiriam on Jun 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lovely smell of lemon pie. The smell is strong, it is worth knowing for those who like lighter scents. The consistency of a thick but not oily. It is easily absorbed and leaves the hands of a pleasant sweet-lemon smell. I will purchasing recommending these cream to all of my friends and relatives. У этого крема есть запах лимонного пирога. Запах довольно сильный, это стоит знать тем, кто любит лёгкие ароматы. У него густая консистенция, но при этом он совсем не жирный и хорошо впитывается, оставляя на руках лёгкий сладковато-лимонный запах. Я буду рекомендовать этот крем всем своим знакомым, он мне очень понравился.

LOVE this product!

Posted by BroomHilda on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

AMAZING scent! Reminds me of sweet lemon pie or something like whipped cream with lemon! Very sweet but fruity at the same time. It deep nourishes my extremely dry skin an it lasts for hooooours! DEFENETELY I m buing it again! Right now actually!

Incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good moisturizer, does not leave hands greasy or oily. Thick consistence, nutritious.

Strong smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The cream is OK, but the smell of this is way too strong! Had to go wash it off my hands...

HOW LOVELY!

Posted by vafa33 on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

"Delicious lemon cake " great cream for your hands!

good for summer

Posted by mrsmori on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I loved the fresh lemon smell of it. It lightly moisturises my hands and does not leave a sticky, oily feeling on my fingers. It is quite light and i prefer using this cream during summer, if its winter or your hands are very dry, I believe this cream would be too mild.

Not bad, not great

Posted by marjaana on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

For me this is just an ok product. It doesn't sink in well and it smells like overly sweet lemon pastry, not like fresh lemons. Moisturizes well, but I probably won't buy this again.

strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

cant use the product because the lemon smell is really strong and doesnt go away. I get sinus from many odours but usually citrus smells are ok for me but this is way to much, disappointed.

Lovely smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using it already 2 months, love it.

Lemon pie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The smell is like lemon pie! It works very good in winter time!