Good

Posted by 5221590492982762823 on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, comparable to any other supermarket cleaning wipe. I didn't like that they are quite frothy/soapy...I had to use something else to wipe all the soap off with. Nice lemon scent when you first start using, but then it fades to a terrible cinnamon-like scent. Would be fantastic if they reduced the soapy formula and provided another fragrance such as lavender.

Nice Scent & Effective

Posted by Reviewer2433251 on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these. The scent is wonderful and they clean reallly well. The wipes are not too wet as well so they dont leave residue everywhere. Will re purchase!

Always in my kitchen

Posted by 4843998498132639420 on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think i repurchase them 3 time.. i use them all the time in my kitchen, especially after cooking.

Good product

Posted by 5080583421586064956 on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, slightly fragrances. nice citrusy fragrance. Good for wiping shelves and drawers, effectively wipes away the dust. The toilets are very moist. Would purchase again.

Very nice fragrance.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Iherb has stopped selling the Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes that I liked so much, but these are good - moist and spongy and good quality.

Scent's a bit too strong for me

Posted by 5722811239183954417 on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And the wipes are rather small

향도 상큼하니 도톰하고 좋아요..

Posted by 5566246273920770702 on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

아이허브 물티슈들은 대체적으로 거품이 많이 나는데... 처음엔 적응이 안되다가... 금방 휘릭 날아가버리니 더 깨끗해 지는거 같아요.ㅋ 레몬 완전 상큼해요..ㅋ

Smells good!

Posted by Reviewer2943597 on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very refreshing smell of lemon. I use for chair, table, desk, around my PC... Love the package too. I will repeat and stock.

Great Smell

Posted by bethannsimon on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is such a fresh cleansing item. I am used to Clorox and other wipes, with a strong odor. This wipe not online cleans, sanitizes, better than them all. The residue dries quickly, and is not left behind to stay wet and full of odor. Also you do not need up with a soggy over wet wipe, at the end of the roll.

Very moist cloths

Posted by Reviewer3014247 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are the best hand wipes ever! I keep one in car in the door and it's come in handy so many times. It's been a few months since I opened the container and the wipes are still moist --- a definite plus! I actually feel like I've washed my hands! They are very reasonably priced through iHerb. I'm. Ordering more today --- for myself and other family members.

1 2