Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, comparable to any other supermarket cleaning wipe. I didn't like that they are quite frothy/soapy...I had to use something else to wipe all the soap off with. Nice lemon scent when you first start using, but then it fades to a terrible cinnamon-like scent. Would be fantastic if they reduced the soapy formula and provided another fragrance such as lavender.

Always in my kitchen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think i repurchase them 3 time.. i use them all the time in my kitchen, especially after cooking.

Nice Scent & Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love these. The scent is wonderful and they clean reallly well. The wipes are not too wet as well so they dont leave residue everywhere. Will re purchase!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, slightly fragrances. nice citrusy fragrance. Good for wiping shelves and drawers, effectively wipes away the dust. The toilets are very moist. Would purchase again.

Very nice fragrance.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Iherb has stopped selling the Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes that I liked so much, but these are good - moist and spongy and good quality.

Scent's a bit too strong for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

And the wipes are rather small

Love these wipes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE these wipes! They're super durable (they almost feel like cloth) and they smell great (strong citrus). I love that they don't contain harsh chemicals like a lot of other wipes. I feel safe wiping down things that my daughter is going to put in her mouth, because they're all natural. Definitely recommend these!

very moist

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love to clean with those wipes. At all times when it must go fast and when there is no water around those towelettes are truly excellent. The smell is mild and clean, nothing strong or staying around. The size of the wipes is just big enough for cleaning a table or some small part of the floor.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took these into work and use them for everything. I'm a teacher, so that includes wiping down clothes, hands, desks, staplers, door knobs, waste bins, boards, chairs... anything and everything. I love the fresh, non-chemical smell and that they are really moist.

Very moist cloths

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are the best hand wipes ever! I keep one in car in the door and it's come in handy so many times. It's been a few months since I opened the container and the wipes are still moist --- a definite plus! I actually feel like I've washed my hands! They are very reasonably priced through iHerb. I'm. Ordering more today --- for myself and other family members.

1 2