Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2894417 on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally I found a good whey protein that does not have any added flavour. I really detest the product with so called vanilla or choclate flavour and this one is completely neutral so you can mix to your own taste

great whey

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy way to get whey into the diet without a lot of strange flavors. I put it in smoothies, pancake batter, protein bars. It tastes like watery milk, by itself. Very reliable - used it for years.

LIke the unflavored. Easy to mix with other drinks

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Easy to mix

Posted by 5316326859401065321 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder was easy to blend and had absolutely no flavour that I could taste. It was perfect for me as I get bored with flavours easily, so I could adapt this powder to make different shakes and smoothies in any flavour I wanted! I also find that some flavoured protein powders are too sweet, so using this allowed me to adjust the shakes to the sweetness that i prefer.

I like it

Posted by 5282961426361612823 on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, great texture, good price

Yes Whey

Posted by 5149278205844684584 on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just got it in the mail today! Only took 11 days to get from California to Spain! Not too bad! Has a good taste to it. I put it in my oats this morning. For the price and content, I would definatley recommend it!

Good but only occasionally

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My man says that it is pretty tasty to him and not bad at all. But it is from animal source and soy based, too. I would not recommend it for daily consumption.

tastes ok

Posted by Reviewer3362040 on Sep 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not bad for unsweetened whey powder. Mixes well. Quality product.

Love it!

Posted by 5562091932674497454 on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, great texture, good price. I'm comfortable using this product in my THM eating style and after tons of research, I feel like this is the best option for me. Already purchased again and will continue to do so!

Awesome

Posted by 5033989414354402960 on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is by far a staple in my protein drinks. I really appreciate the calorie to protein ratio as well as the taste. I will definitely purchase again!

1 2