tastes good, works well

Posted by alloriginal on Sep 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Whey protein has been invaluable to me in my effort to trim my waistline. I take a serving between meals to curb hunger and prevent blood sugar fluctuations. It mixes well and tastes decent. Using it I have been able to maintain my weight while trimming some fat from my abdomen. THis seem to be an inexpensive, high quality protein supplement--exactly what I was looking for. If my review helped, click yes! Click my reviewer name (alloriginal) to read reviews of other products.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The Hubs (a devoted chocoholic) says it was OMG good. He mixed it with soymilk and thought it was the best shake ever. Excellent vanilla flavor, without extreme sweetness.

bad quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wasnt very careful when I added this product to my cart, but I was when it was in my hands. This protein has fructose, which is as bad as sugar, and also the texture of the powder leaves much to be desired... The flavour isnt good either, so if you are training and want a good post workout meal dont use this.. You better buy a better whey protein brand or make yourself a decent meal with eggs or chicken, way healthier and natural!

Whey to go!

Posted by biancazenkees on Mar 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It mixes easily though on a couple of times when I didn't have my shaker bottle and ended up stirring, it does clump albeit a little.You need proteins to build muscle and burn fat... this product is highly recommended!

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

French vanilla flavour is the best

Embalagem errada!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

comprei a 106g e me mandaram essa de 454g sem nenhuma alteração de preso, queria saber se essa diferença de preso vai ser devolvida, ficou muito a deseja