Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Finally I found a good whey protein that does not have any added flavour. I really detest the product with so called vanilla or choclate flavour and this one is completely neutral so you can mix to your own taste

great whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Easy way to get whey into the diet without a lot of strange flavors. I put it in smoothies, pancake batter, protein bars. It tastes like watery milk, by itself. Very reliable - used it for years.

LIke the unflavored. Easy to mix with other drinks

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for other product reviews.

Easy to mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This protein powder was easy to blend and had absolutely no flavour that I could taste. It was perfect for me as I get bored with flavours easily, so I could adapt this powder to make different shakes and smoothies in any flavour I wanted! I also find that some flavoured protein powders are too sweet, so using this allowed me to adjust the shakes to the sweetness that i prefer.

Pure whey protein flavor, no added flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not a big fan for having whey protein powder which is added sugar or sonething sweetness.When this product arrived,had a little teaste.That is what I expect, no added sweetness. Definitely I can have this with my milk and oat at breakfast.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, great texture, good price

Yes Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Just got it in the mail today! Only took 11 days to get from California to Spain! Not too bad! Has a good taste to it. I put it in my oats this morning. For the price and content, I would definatley recommend it!

Good but only occasionally

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My man says that it is pretty tasty to him and not bad at all. But it is from animal source and soy based, too. I would not recommend it for daily consumption.

Perfect for low-carb baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for low-carb baking

cood Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The taste and price is acceptable. It disolves easily in juice.

1 2