7 Keto Dhea

Posted by MOjcah on Aug 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is fantastic product, my energy is rising every day...super...

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1522008 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I hadn't worked out for two and a half weeks, but religiously took this, and I believe it helped maintain my waist line, considering I am over 40.

7-Keto DHEA

Posted by 5702615038509124220 on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My Doctor said this product was rubbish (not the brand, necessarily, but the product in general) He asked me not to use it. Instead I was prescribed a DHEA from a compounding pharmacy, which is working well.

Seems to help me focus better!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Oct 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Even though I am on thyroid med., 7 Keto helps me to focus better and seems like my memory is better. So far it has't helped weight loss, but who knows...I'll be optimistic. I just ordered my 3rd bottle.

7 keto

Posted by 4748706203227612965 on May 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been feeeling overly hungry like I usually do. I am not sure I am losing weight but not eating all day is a good thing.

Results with 7-Keto DHEA take more time than initially expected

Posted by Reviewer1264980 on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking 1 capsule daily, as suggested on the bottle but the effects are very small. Probably this item acts faster with younger people (I am 67) I will follow and take 200 mg daily, as suggested by Dr. Oz, in the comments so gently offerd by iHerb. Will revert.

Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer1131519 on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The best way to get DHEA. I am very impressed with the results. Jarrow Formulas has a very good product here.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1939849 on Apr 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have always been physically active, walking daily. I always wished I could run but always felt winded. I don't know what has happen but I am able to run 3 miles without stopping. The only thing different is I started taking Jarrow's 7-Keto about 5wks ago. I'm more able to get up and go!

Fat Loss!

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This works really well for me as a fat burner. It targets my belly area. I take it once a day in the AM on an empty stomach. I've recently added Jarrow CLA to my regimen as well which has kicked up the fat burning even more. The 7-Keto works better for me than for my partner. The CLA works well for both of us. We are both over 40 and eat pretty healthy.

Waiting to see

Posted by Reviewer1788160 on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am still waiting to see if this supplement actually helps to lose weight. I know it takes time so I am re-ordering this one more time. The good thing is that it does not increase your heart rate.....so no racing heart effect.

1 2