Great for Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I take this capsule with my lunch. It is a bit hard on your stomach taken alone. I take it with other Antioxidents using Stephen Cherniske's - The Metabolic Plan. Jarrow brand Biosint Acetyl L-Carnitine is produced by Sigma-Tau Industries of Rome, Italy. It works very well...lots of energy for my Chronic Fatigue.

Great muscle tone enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does wonders for muscle tone and control . It also enhances concentration. Within 3 weeks of taking these, I could see visible improvements in my kids. My 10 year old daughter could sieve out background noise better and stay focused on her work while in a noisy environment. My 6 year old son's hand writing improved a lot. After 5 months of consuming acetyl, he beat all the older kids in his gym class by being able to hang for the longest time on the bars. A hair test that was done initially on my son suggested a possibility of low muscle tone and control. Acetyl L Carnitine has helped him tremendously and alleviated all our fears. Highly recommended for anyone with muscle tone and control issues such as dyspraxia.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only available version of Acetyl L-Carnitine I can find at this low dosage, which I need b/c higher doses make me edgy. It is enough to help me think more clearly without the irritability.

Acetyl L - Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a super food supplement. I was having some hip pain and within 1 hour of taking a capsule the pain was gone. I have MS and this is doing wonders for my body. Steve

Jarrow Formulas, Acetyl L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Improved my concentration tremendously Excellent product

Concentration

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Find this does help quiet a bit with memory and concentration, jarrow brand makes good products.

Works well with Taurine and Molybdenum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this with Taurine and Molybdenum for 2 months and I have not been constipated since. I have suffered from constipation for many years and nothing has worked in the past. These 3 together seem to work remarkably well. I will continue to purchase and have all 3 together. Thank you iHerb for supplying.

Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

using this for pets with heart anomalies, with good results

best ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was recently disappointed that I could no longer get your combination supplement : Q10 +LCarn, but I find that the substitute of Q10 by itself and Acetyl L- Carn 250 by itself works just fine. Thank you for your excellent product and services,

enhances mental focus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You have to take it for a few weeks before you notice you are thinking differently.

1 2 3