Stimulating...

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is a little too stimulating for me even with one capsule in the am. It seems to help a little with memory, but the over stimulation part is just too much. Seems like a quality brand though.

love this one

Posted by Reviewer1744102 on Jun 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It's hard to find this item in this small dosage. If I take more, I get edgy. This is just right.

Good energy boost

Posted by Reviewer1599845 on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try these as I have a stressful job that is very physical and I've been feeling so tired for a long time. They seem to work, I feel more alert and energetic. I don't think they are too stimulating though, I don't feel "hyper". Good value for money as always with Jarrow and they are easy to swallow.

Brain energy

Posted by 4722569641751522856 on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take half of pill in the morning and the rest of it in the afternoon, you can feel it kicking in shortly after taking it. It lifts the brain fog and increases focus. I take it combined with R-ALA.

Great price and quality

Posted by Susana on Apr 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great quality, 250mg are the necessary amount to keep your brain working properly :-)

Great for lifting brain fog!

Posted by 5655058464528047701 on May 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

They had me at: "An antioxidant for the brain to improve cognition". Chronic Fatigue brain fog has been the hardest frontier to conquer. I'm discovering that simple amino acid targeting of symptoms gets results. Jarrow are a great brand. Long term use of individual amino acids is not recommended by most professionals because you can put the others out of balance, but until I'm satisfied that my protein intake alone will keep me sane ...

works perfectly for me

Posted by Meritem on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking one pill in the morning 30 min before breakfast for already more than a month. It gives me a lot of energy and I feel great all through the day!

Acetyl L-Carnitine

Posted by 5112407508346135645 on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The product performs as described!

Must be good

Posted by Reviewer1918804 on Jul 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't really notice any effect yet, been taking them for a week or so but not every day - keep on forgetting

Great..

Posted by Reviewer2278575 on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

WOW, this is natural for your circulatory system and specially for your brain,etc.