works like magic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i am super sensitive physically & psychically and therefore my adrenals easily stressed out. out of all adrenal/kidney products i have tried, including dark chinese fresh brewed tonics, this is THE BEST! it makes me so relaxed, gives me deep nurturing strength. my eyes become dark and shiny. ppl give me compliments. i never travel without it anymore! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! enjoy the difference.

Works great! Helped my type 2 diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer in an effort to lower my blood sugar levels, especially in the morning, and stop the internal tremors that were affecting me. I had something called "dawn phenomenon" which caused high morning blood sugars. After taking one tablet of this supplement daily for nine months I no longer have high morning blood sugars and the internal tremors are gone. Taking this along with banaba, gymnema sylvestra,cinnamon, multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables has brought my blood sugar to normal (from an average of 345).

Incredible difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for 2 months & what a difference. I am so much calmer, handle stressful situations and confrontations easier (I manage a challenging team of 17 people)without even so much of an elevated heart rate or anxiety.I can keep my emotions together and are less tired from the drain from work.

My husband loves this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A practitioner suggested my husband take this for his tired adrenals and he absolutely loves it! He says it both helps things to roll off his back as well as boosts his focus and creativity.

back to normal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Within the first week of taking these I finally started to feel sharp, creative, focused, and positive again. (The only strange side effect has been lots of dreams.) I have taken one every morning with breakfast for a month now. Wow I have my normal un-anxious self back!

Jarrow Formulas, Adrenal Optimizer, 120 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I rarely write reviews, but I have to share that with you. I have generalized anxiety for about 10 years. I tried many antidepressants. I took Xanax. Nothing helped. I began to search for homeopathic medicines. I started to take Rhodiola, it was good. Now I bought Adrenalin Optimizer and it is awesome! My social phobia gone, my derealization gone, my sadness gone, I feel relaxed all the time. Sad that I found this medicament only after 10 years

This helps.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have adrenal fatigue, which at times can be very frustrating. This formula actually helps to "heal" the adrenal glands, which everyday toxins and coffee can put a strain on. With regular usage, it not only heals any existing damage, but enhances the functionality of your adrenal glands further. I feel better when on this, not so sleepy and drained all the time. Definitely recommended.

Rockin'!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I literally had more energy the very next day after taking these. However: the tablets are HUGE. If you have any problems with large pills, look for a smaller mg/tab.

In one month my fatigue has gone, my nerves have calmed and my outlook brightened.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am so grateful for this Adrenal Optimizer. At the age of 67 I'm still working as hard as I did at 30, but this pace is costing me dearly in wear and tear. I found I was pushing myself through to the end of my usual 14-15 hours days, and then unable to sleep well when I finally fell into bed. My physical therapist who I'm working with post a fall I had last year, told me he felt I needed adrenal support. All I know is I needed something, I take lots of supplements. Sam3 is a favorite. But once I added Adrenal Optimizer my health changed: My blood pressure lowered, my muscles felt more energized, my mood lightened, my sense of dread upon awakening each morning and realizing all I had to do that day, lessened, and was replaced with a matter-of-fact acceptance that I'd gotten through all the days of my life so far, and would get through today as well. That's a huge turn-around, and I think it's all do to this Jarrow Formula.

Life Changing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these tablets approx 8 weeks ago. Within days I felt so much calmer, relaxed and more energised. I ran out of tablets at one stage whilst waiting for my next shipment to arrive and felt absolutely terrible. My brain fog returned, I was easily stressed etc, all which I can't have in the job I work. I now have a constant supply in a dedicated cupboard in my home. They have literally changed my life since being diagnosed with Adrenal Fatigue. Amazing product and I cannot even tell you how good the tablets smell!!!