Works great! Helped my type 2 diabetes

Posted by Reviewer2017626 on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Jarrow Adrenal Optimizer in an effort to lower my blood sugar levels, especially in the morning, and stop the internal tremors that were affecting me. I had something called "dawn phenomenon" which caused high morning blood sugars. After taking one tablet of this supplement daily for nine months I no longer have high morning blood sugars and the internal tremors are gone. Taking this along with banaba, gymnema sylvestra,cinnamon, multi-vitamin and fish/flax oils, moving around more, and eating a low-fat diet of fish, egg whites, and non-starchy vegetables has brought my blood sugar to normal (from an average of 345).

Incredible difference

Posted by Reviewer3309223 on Jul 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking these for 2 months & what a difference. I am so much calmer, handle stressful situations and confrontations easier (I manage a challenging team of 17 people)without even so much of an elevated heart rate or anxiety.I can keep my emotions together and are less tired from the drain from work.

works like magic!

Posted by Reviewer1015266 on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i am super sensitive physically & psychically and therefore my adrenals easily stressed out. out of all adrenal/kidney products i have tried, including dark chinese fresh brewed tonics, this is THE BEST! it makes me so relaxed, gives me deep nurturing strength. my eyes become dark and shiny. ppl give me compliments. i never travel without it anymore! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! enjoy the difference.

My husband loves this

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

A practitioner suggested my husband take this for his tired adrenals and he absolutely loves it! He says it both helps things to roll off his back as well as boosts his focus and creativity.

back to normal

Posted by Reviewer2974383 on Nov 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Within the first week of taking these I finally started to feel sharp, creative, focused, and positive again. (The only strange side effect has been lots of dreams.) I have taken one every morning with breakfast for a month now. Wow I have my normal un-anxious self back!

This helps.

Posted by Reviewer2920365 on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have adrenal fatigue, which at times can be very frustrating. This formula actually helps to "heal" the adrenal glands, which everyday toxins and coffee can put a strain on. With regular usage, it not only heals any existing damage, but enhances the functionality of your adrenal glands further. I feel better when on this, not so sleepy and drained all the time. Definitely recommended.

Love it.

Posted by Reviewer2280384 on Feb 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We love all Jarrow formulas that we have bought. We love this one too. We felt the difference quickly after starting taking these.

Jarrow Formulas, Adrenal Optimizer, 120 Tablets

Posted by 5313246111669354188 on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I rarely write reviews, but I have to share that with you. I have generalized anxiety for about 10 years. I tried many antidepressants. I took Xanax. Nothing helped. I began to search for homeopathic medicines. I started to take Rhodiola, it was good. Now I bought Adrenalin Optimizer and it is awesome! My social phobia gone, my derealization gone, my sadness gone, I feel relaxed all the time. Sad that I found this medicament only after 10 years

jarrow rocks

Posted by Reviewer1794033 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Another great product from Jarrow! I def. feel better when taking this product and it's not to intense in anyway that would grant you "fake" energy. There are no animal products. Vegan formula.

terrific

Posted by Reviewer1802835 on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

def recharges you! fights fatigue for sure, take with an energy supp for longer lasting effects and no crash.