Help

It really works for cancer!암에 정말 효과 짱!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My-12 year-old Maltese dog has breast cancer. She was depressed, weak and skinny. My vet refused to remove tumors because she is old and weak. I was worried. I happened to see one who had a dog with the same breast cancer. I did what the dog owner did. She had the followings: -AHCC(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Artemisinin(manufactured by Doctor's Best), -Organic flax seed oil(manufactured by Jarrow Formulas), -Daily Best Senior for Dogs(manufactured by Pet Naturals of Vermont), -Brazilian Green Propolis(manufactured by Apiario) 3~4 drops -Later on, calcium citrate and lutein are added for bone and eye health. -Shik-hae, which is one kind of fermented Korean traditional beverage because it is made from wheat sprouts. Wheat sprouts has big amount of SOD and my vet recommended me to give her. I made Shikhae without any sugar or sweetener. -At least more than 30 minutes of exercise is needed every day! I gave her chicken chest meat mainly and very small amount of cooked brown rice every day. I seldom give her the food which is rich in carbohydrate and iron because they are extremely harmful for cancer patients. I’m so happy and amazed at the result! She is really healthy, energetic and lively. Tumors have been shrunken a bit. Thank you very much for giving me best products at reasonable price.

Low price, don't meaning anything.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I personnally don't recommend Jarrow after trying this. The effect is much much different from Quality of Life Labs

Helped me during the flu

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

AHCC helps multiply the killer T-cells. I wish it had worked a bit better but I guess this flu hit me hard. In the past have had another brand that worked much faster and better but I cannot recall its name. The other one worked even better than beta glucan. I did not find this product to work better than the beta glucan. I reckon I might have been sicker if I didn't take this. I bought 2 bottles. AHCC is super expensive and this was on special. Good but I might try another brand next time.

for flu's and excellent even for unknown aging diseases.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to say madre labs got me into this product when I bought the immunepunch the key ingredient that kept flu's at bay was AHCC. I found also this product is not just for flu's but also many diseases known and unknown due to aging or diseases. My dad had swelling and baggy face and tiredness he took this and all of a sudden the symptoms are disappearing and have no idea what he had in he first place that caused this but who cares it works!

Pretty Amazing!

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There's no question that this gives an effective boost to the immune system.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Better priced than any of the others ..Now or Kinoko. Though impossible to tell if there is a quality difference unless I were to go in for comparative blood work.. But Jarrow is a reputable brand so I will stick with this.. Hopefully it will bring the others down in cost.

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for immune system

So far so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have low natural killer cells from years of being on certain medications. My white count is also low and I am using gamma tocopherol for that. This is to be taken on an empty stomach and it does not bother my stomach. I will update when I get retested for my natural killer cells.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is very powerful for taking down tumors.

It really seems to work!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase