Use for mercury chelation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good value, easy to cut into halves or quarters for smaller doses. Take every three hours for mercury chelation. Can help with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue or a number of other diseases which may be due to mercury poisoning. Read Mercury Poisoning: The Undiagnosed Epidemic.

Great ALA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use ALA every 3 hours to chelate mercury. I'm following the andrew cutler protocol. The jarrow brand has been consistently good and I like how they add the extra biotin which is used by ALA.

alpha lipoic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this nutrient compliments L- Carnitine.and they work well together.

Good for Diabetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Alpha Lipoic Acid and Biotin help with blood sugar control and also help reducenegative consequences of Diabetes

Great for those with diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this product. I have well controlled diabetes, but had redness in my legs due to lessening blood flow. Almost immediately when I began taking this, my legs began to return to their natural color and I felt much better all over. I believe it helps the nerves, too. This is standard treatment in Europe for diabetes and many doctors in the US have caught on.

Q10 / Carnitine and Alpha Lipoic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Top Quality and a big health improver.

New to Jarrow and loving it!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. My previous ALA was a capsule that would get stuck in my throat and break open. The tablet form goes down easily and is vanilla flavored. That combined with the Jarrow brand...can't go wrong here.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like the combination of this product - good for hair, skin. Take one 2x/daily.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I find this is working to reduce symptoms that I have with my diabetes. I had ordered another brand and it didn't work as well.

Great Energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

There has been such an improvement in my endurance since using this product.

1 2 3 4