Jarrow Formulas, Sustained Alpha Lipoic, 300 mg, 120 Bilayer Tablets

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Oct 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality; Lipoic acid helps regenerate other antioxidants—most notably glutathione, the body’s most important antioxidant—to their active states. Highly recommended.

Excellent dosage of ALA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've been using these tablets for many years in the 60-count bottle. I'm thrilled they're available in a larger size. I can count on ALA to support my liver in all its detoxification pathways. And using the sustain formula means I don't get a hypoglycemic response.

Great!

Posted by PippiDataflow on Jun 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love the time release formula. It´s certainly my favorite ala that´s also pharmaceutical grade which appears to be quite important due to pollution in non-pharma grade according to Dr Burt Berkson, authority on ala.

None Better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Alpha Lipoic Acid must be time released in order get much benefit. This product delivers the right amount when taken twice a day.

Only ALA I use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Dr Bernstein wrote about this in his original type 1 diabetes book as a good ALA to use and I will concur that it keeps blood sugar levels in check! Great for diabetics.

HELPING NUMBNESS IN FEET

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My naturopath advised I try this product to relieve peripheral neuopathy. The numbness in my feet is definitely resolving.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps lower my fasting blood sugar. It's great that it already comes with biotin.

Great Product - Better Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300 for years. The larger quantity option makes sense in many ways, reduced cost, packaging, and ordering.

Jarrow Alpha Lipoic Sustain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought this to help with diabetic neuropathy as drugs just don't work for me. I use it in conjunction with the Now Foods Evening Primrose Oil and the results have been startling.

Happy with this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300 was recommended to my husband after he had Bell's Palsy. It should have been started right away but we didn't know about Alpha Lipoic and Bell's Palsy until too late. We still take it as suggested by our doctor for a number of reasons which are all preventive reasons.

1 2 3 4