Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take the product because I have CFS. Seems to help maintain my energy.

Jarrow Alpha Lipoic Sustain 300

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product for about 10 years for Peripheral Neuropathy and I have slowed my progression down and this product may be part of the reason.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works

Jarrow Alpha Lipoic Sustain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Have used this for several years. Timed release a good idea. I like the smaller jar as always fresh here in the tropics.

Take for diabetes

Posted by DeanaS on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these per day for prevention of neuropathy from diabetes. I used to take two per day but was advised to scale back due to other issues. I wouldn't go without. The sustain version is the only sensible way to take ALA, since it goes through you quickly.

alpha lipoic sustain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ran out of this for over a week and definitely could tell the difference. Honestly, I never thought this supplement would make such a difference. I went without for about 1 1/2 -2 weeks and the level of pain I experienced was a wake-up. I won't go without it.

Neuropathy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Being diabetic, I am always on the lookout for supplements which help me avoid major complications. Alpha lipoic acid, particularly in this form, really helps me keep the feeling in my feet.

once a day - that's it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Valuable antioxidant

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good product

Makes sense

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this along with L-carnitine and ubiqinol every morning, i have more energy and fewer food cravings throughout the day, should help anyone with type 2 diabetis being sustained release.