Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have been taken these for years. Highly recommend it

Great combination of phytonutrients and antioxidants

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great combo of phytonutrients and antioxidents. While all of the ingredients are proven to be beneficial it seems my overall well being and skin are improving. Jarrow makes great products. I plan to take this long term.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a very good product with a lot of the good antioxidants in it. I like that I don't have to take a hndful of pills.

Antioxidant Optimizer

Posted by odereviews on Mar 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If you are looking for a good quality antioxidant product. Jarrow Formulas, Antioxidant Optimizer is so far the best I’ve seen (within the lower price range). Lutein, Ginger, Green Tea, Curcumin…This has great amount of goodies for eyes, skin, joints etc. Tablets could be a bit better thought and the bottle looks like it came from 80′s. Price and quality ratio is pretty good. Of course I don’t mind if the Antioxidant Optimizer would be little cheaper.

could be better

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i like the formula, however i wish they made it even more potent and without the coating of magnesium sterate and others, its unecessary,

Jen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My Dr. recommends this and it is a staple for me.

Jarrow Formulas, Antioxidant Optimizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this with EPA/DHA. Good for mental fatigue.

Energy booster

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. It help me go through the day without having to take a nap in the middle.

I don't know if it worked!

Posted by LoveLife on Oct 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have had 1 bottle of it over 1 month. I caught a cold oon after starting taking it. I have no idea if it brought me any benefits. But still I hope it did!

Zollprobleme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Der Deutsche Zoll konfiszierte das Produkt. Es darf nicht nach Deutschland eingeführt werden

1 2