Working adaptogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take 2 per night, and it's fine if taken during the day as well. - It works as an adaptogen and general upregulating anti-oxidant (upregulating our own antioxidant systems) - It's a GABA-mimetic, so it should induce relaxation to some degree. - The Withanolide content is HIGH = induces neuronal growth and synaptic regeneration - It's a mild acetylcholinesterase inhibitor = more choline - Seems to increase T4-to-T3 thyroid hormone conversion Once one gets the dose and timing dialed in, and adjusts to the sedation (present in some people), it seems like a good choice.

excellent adaptogen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Ashwaganda supports the liver, thyroid, adrenals- helps with sleep- have found my energy coming back since I began this product.

Ever-worsening exhaustion much improved!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have severe arthritis that entailed increasing exhaustion even after just going grocery shopping, for example. This product has given me a new lease on life. I have a lot more energy and feel a great deal better, though I still have arthritis.

Fixed my psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had psoriasis on both head and body (on the head for a decade.) Two capsules of this product before breakfast got rid of all the plaques on my body; small amount recurred on one elbow after a while, but it's nothing like as bad as it was. On the head is not so bad either. Use of topical steroids much less. Easier to keep calm too. This product is on my must-have list!

Linda

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to help with my allergies ... then for some reason I stopped taking it and allergies came back.

Best ashwagandha

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best ashwagandha availabele here. Before I tried ashwagandha from paradise herb, but it was not working for me. This one work fine!

Levelled blood sugar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for about a year. Was seriously hypoglycemic for 2+ decades prior. Now am not. Ashwagandha and rhodiola are the only major and consistent changes I made during the time.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helps with stress. Very relaxing.

great

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This really works and is powerful and strong and all I need to take is one pill a day. I had to figure out the best time of day to take this. I tried taking two and it knocks me out for two days straight. One is plenty. We are all different so we have to figure out what amount works best for each of us personally. I could feel the difference right after the very first pill. I seem to be getting back to normal energy and strength and getting better with each new day. I am seventy so if it is helping me it can help anyone who needs a boost is their glands. Excellent supplement and will keep on taking this for the rest of my life unless something changes in my body. I highly recommend this one.

anti-anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

natural anti-anxiety relief. used by the Hindus for years.