Not Bioastin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow changed the label and it no longer says Bioastin on it. I contacted jarrow and they no longer use it,instead using a non trademarked (cheap) brand that they refused to name. I will no longer buy their product.

Worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

been taking for one month. Noticed the increased energy at the gym immediatly. After one month noticed vision improvment. Colors look brighter and contrast is crisper. The clouds look brighter. worth the investment. I take 3 per day.

Excellent antioxidant for the eyes, heart - circulation, memory etc.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Astaxanthin is a carotenoid and is a well known antioxidant that fights free radical and it is very good for the circulation, the eyes (prevents age - related macular degeneration), the memory etc.

Good protection from the sun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at how quickly the astaxanthin mad a difference. Normally, when I have been exposed to the sun (quite strong where I live) my skin would become blotchy with red spots. After taking this supplement for a week my skin is noticeably less irritated after sun exposure. I would definitely recommend this to people who spend a lot of time outdoors, whether they use sunscreen or not.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use Jarrow"s Astaxanthin daily(one or even 2 capsules),and my skin is already looking younger,more hidrated,my vision has improved,i am experiencing a better mood,i will continue to use this wonderful antioxidant for a long time!

Excellent stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Within 4 days my nagging muscle pain is gone !! And feel far more energetic.

Go for the Glow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for the vision, and for hair and skin.

Miracle product!

Posted by CarolynJanson on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Only been taking these about 10 days, but I feel a difference already - in my eyes, skin, and energy. Just so glad to have heard of them; probably will take them forever now!

believe its of good quality but..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

couldn't feel any change.

From Thailand