amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer2256615 on Mar 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my 2 year old son would get strep throat 1 or 2 times each month,I tried EVERYTHING! boiling cups,throwing away toothbrushes, lysol,(had his tonsils&adenoids removed)you name it,i tried it .finally after 8 months of pulling my hair out,i heard about this product and heard it helped boost the immune system and wow,he has been on this daily for January and knock on wood,he hasnt had it again YET! I hope he doesnt get it again.I have told so many people about this stuff.

High hopes, but didn't work for my baby

Posted by Reviewer3023727 on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was so excited to try this for my 3 month old who sometimes suffers from gas at night. I wouldn't consider her to be colicky, but I can tell that there are some evenings where she's uncomfortable. I take Jarro probiotics myself for immune boosting power and figured it couldn't hurt to try for my baby for not only her immune system, but in hopes that it would calm her stomach down. The 2 days before I started giving this to her, she actually had great nights and fell right asleep after I nursed her with no crying. Even though those nights were good, I figured that starting her on the probiotics wouldn't hurt. I dabbed a good amount on my nipple right before I nursed her in the afternoon. She seemed to be doing fine throughout the night, but when I tried nursing her to sleep around 10PM, she was very fussy, had lots of gas and was straining non stop in pain. Could not get her to sleep until 5AM. Thought it was a fluke so gave the probiotics to her again, but had an exact repeat of the previous night. I can't even remember when she was first born having horrible nights like this! I ate nothing different those 2 days so the only trigger I could think of was the probiotics... maybe she's allergic to the soy and/or dairy. I don't consume soy products, but do consume diary however she doesn't react this way if I've had a lot of diary one day. I'm sure this works beautifully for most babies, but beware if you already know that your little one is allergic to soy and/or diary. On the bright side, I was happy with the shipping and insulated packaging to keep product fresh.

wow, what a difference!

Posted by Reviewer3103856 on Feb 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Our breastfed baby was having frequent stools at 5 months. He was miserable and waking at night 3-4 times with dirty diapers. After using this product, we are back to normal and he is a different baby. worth every penny!

Amazing Product for Babies

Posted by Reviewer2932856 on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We started using this product when we switched to all formula for our baby. It kept her nice and regular. In fact, she had major surgery and with the help of this formula, she stayed regular, feeling good (very little gas), and made a very fast recovery. I LOVE this product and will keep my daughter on it until she is finished with formula and on 100% solid foods.

Happy with product

Posted by Reviewer2398442 on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I've had my son on this for the last 5 months- since he was 4 months old. He has never had any intestinal problems such as constipation or diarrehea. He has been a very happy and healthy little boy. I am a probiotic believer.

Very good probioticum!

Posted by Reviewer1699631 on Oct 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My 2 year daughter has suffered from constipation and has been waking up every single night since she was born (even several times a night), so I decided to try this probioticum hoping that this will help (I've been trying everything else that could have helped her with bowel movement but nothing seemed to work). And this really works! After 1 week of use my daughter started to sleep at night without waking up at all (I realized that the gas and constipation made her feel very incomfortable, that's why she couldn't sleep peacefully). The bowel movement still has to improve but we seem to be on the right way! I highly recommend this product!

Jarrow Formulas, Baby's Jarro-Dophilus Powder, 2.5 oz, (70 g), (Ice)

Posted by Reviewer3056129 on Jul 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Item as described, great product and really seems to help with our child's stomach problems. Will be ordering this again when it is time.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Feb 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great if your child does not have dairy allergies.

baby likes it

Posted by Reviewer2349491 on Feb 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

in her homemade formula...fo flu so far

Baby Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Dec 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Of course it's hard to say if it helps our baby. He gets it every night and has gotten it almost every night for his nighttime bottle for almost 7 months. He (knocks wood) never gets sick. Hopefully it's helping him. He's healthy and happy. Our second bottle came without refrigeration. An email to iHerb and they overnighted another on ice. GO iHERB!!!

1 2 3