amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the most effective method I have found for clearance of liver/gallbladder stagnation. I am forever grateful & in hope to never need to do a liver/gallbladder flush (epsom salt/olive oil/lemon juice)again because I have found something more effective. MERCI !! MERCI !!

Solved a real problem for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had my gal bladder removed several years ago & unfortunately was struck with Pancreatitis about four years ago. After a long recovery period, was able to begin eating somewhat normally, but had to be extremely careful about eating foods with much fat content at all. If I ate a meal or accumulative meals that had more fat than my system could handle (which was unpredicable & changing) I would suffer awful bouts of stomach flu type symptoms & those nasty episodes of genuflecting in front of the toilet. I have found that since carrying a small supply of these Bile Acid Factors with me at all times, I have not suffered even one of these. I tried another manufacturer that was a little less money, but didn't turn out to solve my problem like these do.

jarrow formulas , bile acid factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After having my gall bladder removed i experienced knee and leg pain due to inflamation. I was not processing essential fatty oils, especially omega 3. This product eased the pain in approximately 3 weeks. You will know when you have taken too much bile acid as you will experience bile acid diahrea. Just cut back the dose

Jarrow - Bile Acid Factors

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is by far one of the best enzymes you can take if you're having any problems with digestion, absorption, and assimilation. If you're also experiencing problems with GERD, heart burn, or constipation, again this is the product for you. Most people jump on anti-acids which is the opposite of what you should do. A reduction in enzymes is the cause of most of these problems in the first place. 1000mg of Bovine Bile will fix you right up!

This really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Read the other reviews and decided to give this a try. Had my gallbladder out 5 weeks ago and have trouble with anything to fatty or if I eat to much at one time. As long as I take two capsules along with my meal I am fine. I do not take all the time just when I know I have had trouble with a certain food in the past. Helps with the gas, bloating, and fullness feeling.

gal bladder pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have gal bladder pain and my doctor recommended bile. I have no pain when I take this.

Good for congested gall bladder

Posted by Krisinsight on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using these to help me save my gall bladder and they seem to be working when used in combination with HCl, Beta TCP and Digest Gold enzymes.

A must for those who have had a gall-bladder removed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works extremely well. I had my gallbladder removed; and for many years since, I had suffered pain, cramping and IBS-like symptoms. All of that stopped as soon as I began using this. Physicians don't seem to understand that gall-bladder removal can actually cause impaired ability to digest fats, which can leads to severe digestive distress. Bile Acid factors really helped me.

Great for after cleanse

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Did a liver gallbladder cleanse and could not believe the congestion. I'm slim and eat a healthy diet, but I think the toxins were a "cumulative load" My doctor suggested this supplement to help digest fats and keep bile flowing. Works great. Digestion is better and it shows. Skin looks better and is less dry. Also, I have more energy. Can't go a day without this now. I take with a meal. No stomach bloating or upset. Just feel better! I goofed up my order and herb fixed my mistake and shipped this to me quickly Service here a iherb is nothing short of spectacular!

will get the bile going

Posted by kanaca on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My liver and gall bladder were in need of some detox and I don't have time to get to a liver cleanse. I used this for a few weeks and I think I can prolong a couple more months til I get to the cleanse. I would take this in conjunction with malic acid to loosen the gallstones. But don't use this long (1-2 weeks) if you still have a gallbladder.