Help

There IS a major difference between different brands..

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At least for me. Good thing I tried the Jarrow brand first. I have had stubby brittle thin nails all of my life. but at 70 years old they were finally growing long and strong. HOWEVER, when I ran out of the Jarrow Biotin I bought a different brand. Here is the difference which I found out later: Jarrow is 'd-Biotin' and the other brand is just 'Biotin.' Now with Jarrow they are back to growing beautifully again. Hope this helps. Lori

Every one needs this product, do yourself a favor and buy some!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Wow, I love this product. I am sharing the news with all my friends and family. If you have ever had a candida flare up and I'm gussing most of the population has, this product is awesome.

Blood glucose regulator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It does an excellent job of regulating blood glucose levels. As a former diabetic, it was very important to keep your fasting blood levels within optimal range. Biotin, along with a sensible diet and exercise did just that. Great product. I urge anyone with type 2 diabetes to try it.

Joan

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Having had some difficult hair and nail problems, my dermatologist recommended 5mgs of Biotin -- and the benefits have been nothing less than amazing.

Long term use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Using this product for a long time. Biotin in large doses really does strengthen nails and hair. My dermatologist insists I take it. I play classical guitar and must keep my nails strong and long. Can't do without it.

great for growing beautiful hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i bought this per a reccomendation by a hairstylists' naturopath to take 5mg of biotin a day to grow my hair quicker and more healthy and full, so far so good! it's a water soluble vitamin, so it seems unlikely there would be any chance of any harmful effects from an overdose.

Gettinhealthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Husband was starting to go bald. This has really helped his hair get thicker and evenly distributed.

Helps with hair loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have had a female hair loss problem for many years. Since taking this supplement, my hair loss is much reduced.

Helped my Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from excessive hair shedding particularly summers for some years so tried liquid silica along with my other supplements for a few months last year with no change until adding this Biotin, after which I noticed a significant difference. Right through summer I was amazed. Have read in some cases of it being attributed to increased acne but worth a try in case lacking in Biotin and/or excessive hair shedding. Still working on improving hair condition and sheen so will be trying MSM as well.

good for the skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Here in Japan is used for relieve atopic dermatiris