Keep Your Natural Hair Color!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Germanium and Copper are two minerals known to sustain your natural hair color. Everyone always wants to know my secret... at 61 yrs old, I'm still a natural redhead.

Good product to get rid of harmful heavy minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking it to clean any possible heavy minerals (arsenic,cadmium...)accumulated in our body. These harmful minerals will be out of our body 20hrs later after taking it. My family just take one cap weekly for health maintance

Ge-132 anti-cancer, Lourdes water

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High concentrations of Germanium and hydrogen peroxide are found in the water from Lourdes. Ge-132, like this product, is the organic absorbable form. I found that in my low-carb-high-vitamin diet, I needed to take liver cleanse products like N-Acetyl Cysteine, Milk Thistle (Silymarin), Black Cherry and drink Green Tea and take Green Tea related products in conjunction with this in order to keep by-products of supplementation flushed out of my system, as I began to develop gout. EGCg, L-Theanine and Theaflavins are some Green Tea products.

Deeper breathing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking Organic Germanium for a short while and I already notice that my breathing has improved. It's slower and steadier. Also my energy level seems to be more balanced. Thank you Iherb for yet another helpful product and for the prompt service.

Ge-132 Blood Oxygenator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Really superb product. My daughter, recently diagnosed with ME, is taking it for blood oxygenation. She finds it much superior to the squalene we had her on earlier. As usual, iHerb service superb too.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I have used it in the past for the brain fog I have gotten on occasion. I am using it again for menopause brain fog. I feel like I am back on my game again.

Very Helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Organic Germanium really helps my breathing problems a great deal.

Oxygenating and chelating benefits and much more

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

There is a little booklet called "Germanium: A New Approach to Immunity" that I bought for a few dollars to learn more about this mineral. I was initially interested because of reported oxygen enhancing benefits, and there are many other reported health benefits as well. Do your research, and check with your own health team to see if this supplement may be right for you.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My brother recommended we take Germanium as he knew a couple of people who had cancer and took the product and went into remission. It is also great for your heart. I started taking it after I had Lymphoma.

Great Product & Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recieved my order of Organic Germanium in 7 days, which is pretty good cincidering I'm in New Zealand. After taking the capsules for 3 days I could feel the difference, I had a dose of Flu when the capsules arrived. I got over the Flu in 3 days and now I feel like I have lots of energy and don't feel run down at the end of the day. I will definately be ordering more.

1 2 3 4