Unbelievable

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most supplements don't do anything noticeable very quickly, if at all. I wasn't sure if I even wanted to front the money for this one, but my eyes were really bothering me. This works fantastic!!! Within a week the pain in my eyes was gone.

Great Product for Joint Discomfort

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Starting last Spring and into early Summer I was experiencing joint pain in my left knee, especially when I walk down stairs. My wife suggested that I try Jarrow Blackcurrant, because it helped her with joint paint in her fingers. After taking Jarrow for 2 to 3 weeks my discomfort was completely gone and has not bothered me since. I am a believer! I am 67, play a lot of golf and exercise 4 to 5 days a week.

Great for dry eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I haven't had to use eye drops since I started taking this supplement. Fantastic!!

Blackcurrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for my stomach n my throat pain.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

good

Color and texture of the powder inside the capsule is different

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Color and texture of the powder inside the capsules from this batch is different from all bottles I bought before. The powder used to be very dark purple completely. Now the powder is mixed with two different color powder. Half very light purple mixed with half dark purple powder. The powder used to be very dense inside the capsules that I can't compress the capsules. Now when I put the powder into water, it won't dissolve immediately. I need to stir it. There is some shinning powder on the surface of water. The texture of the powder is different too.

Anti-Ox Health Boost For Eye Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Enhance your teas and juices by adding a capsule and stir in.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really think it's helping my dry eyes

Amazing for my eyes !!!

Posted by 5 percent off C E M 8791 on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eyesight has improved , I am very impressed, Blackcurrant is now my number one supplement!

eyesight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have had improvements in our eyesight, we take several supplements. Husband's eyesight has improved and I now have 20/20 vision and don't need glasses to drive anymore.

1 2 3