Really Does Help Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I wasn't sure about ordering this form of lutein because I heard that it doesn't get absorbed as well as the free form lutein. I wanted to try floraglo but couldn't find a source that doesn't use gelatin capsules. After some research, I discovered that lutein esters are just as effective as free form as long as some fat is consumed with the supplement. This is a great product. I noticed an improvement in my vision after taking it for a couple days and also less strain and discomfort. I take one capsule with oil or nuts for absorption. I'm glad that Jarrows offers lutein in vegetable capsules.

Great for eye health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. My eyes can see much better after a month of using this powerful supplement. Thank you Jarrow!

Blackcurrant and Lutein for Eye Health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lutein and zeazanthin are carotenoids found in the macula. They are essential for good vision, to prevent age-related macular degeneration (the main cause of blindness in the elderly), and to prevent cataract formation. Black currants contain anthocyanidins, powerful antioxidants that reduce free radical damage and improve night vision.

Just started taking this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mercola talked about black currant for the eyes. I have eye floaters and am hoping this might help. Good price and fast delivery from iherb.

No noticable help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Dr. Mercola had an article about the benefit of blackcurrant for the eyes. My husband tried it and felt he received no improvement.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is my aid for eye support

No problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

i started taking this 1 month ago...seems good so far

this is most main one supplement for eyes, that is support by many university research, it is really improve my eyes Function & eyes Comfort.

Posted by My Page on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

since I am take 1 capsule 1 or 2 times per day , it is really improve my eyes Function & eyes Comfort. However, I have more relevant experience, we can enter my page (Just click My Page) to share, you will certainly be interested.

有效果

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

透明的膠囊,很清楚可看見裡面的葉黃素和黑醋栗,效果30分鐘就發揮了,難怪常缺貨,以後會再買。

Good formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking for a few years and think it maintains my eyes health as my vision has stopped getting worst.

1 2