Help

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Within a couple weeks of starting this, no more waking up with aching hips and no leg cramps at night. So much easier to get everything in a formula than having to take the K, and vit D and Magnesium and calcium in separate pills.

Working product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Does what it says it does. For me a more complete combination and I have noticed less aches in my arms and legs. Bone-up is working overall keeping my body from consuming into vital areas. I will continue to purchase this product.

help with leg pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

contains correct types and amounts of potassium; critical to use of thyroid and calcium

Easy to Swallow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

One of the few truly easy to swallow, complete calcium complex supplements I've found after years of searching. Even my son can swallow them!

Great results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. I take two capsules at night and notice that I sleep more soundly. I think the bit of extra calcium is helping my bones, too as I hardly eat dairy. Great product. Thanks, Jarrow and Iherb.

Hair Growth

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got this product because someone told me it makes your hair grow fast. We will see...

Recommend

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite bone health supplement because it has the various bone minerals without iron. Also the extra vitamin D adds to the fish oil supplement I take

Great for bone and joint

Posted by shanesda on Feb 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mom who has bone and joint problem. She said she had pain in her knee and she tried to ride a bike for exercise. I notice that she's getting shorter and shorter every time I see her (approximately once in a couple months). After taking Bone-Up for 2 weeks, she said she felt better...no more pain in her knee. She hates med in tablet form, so this capsule is very easy to swallow. I'll repurchase when it runs out.

Not sure if working yet because I haven't had the bone scan but I'm not clicking and popping.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to pull my back & neck out all the time and this (after one month) seems to have eliminated that. I read that the ingredients are more bio available in this product making it superior to others. I don't know if that's true but it feels like it's actually working. Nobody wants to waste their money and I really want my bone density back. I guess I will see when I get my dexa scan.

great formula

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we use jarrow formulas bone-up for a while and the results are great.

1 2 3 4