Really good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical at first but my mother really notices a difference when she takes it for a broken shoulder.

Bone Up (3 per day)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product to ward off osteoporosis. The perscription alternatives are quite dangerous and this product has rebuilt bone for me. All women....start early on this one

Jarrow Bone UP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Price is good, delivered on-time

We'll see how it works, but looks hopeful so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Osteoporosis and bone density issue run in my family, so I've been researching different types of calcium to find the most absorbent formulation. This type of calcium, from what I understand, is supposed to be the most absorbent type available right now, so I am hopeful that this might help to stave off any potential bone density issues I may encounter in the future.

Bone Up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good quality. It improved the calcium level after one year using this supplement.

Jarrow is an excellent & trusted company.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bone-Up , especially three per day, is an excellent source of calcium. The best feature is that you do not need to take so many.

Great

Posted by vitaminecopii on Sep 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We love this product as a bone support. The capsule is perhaps big but it's easier to take 3/day than 5 smaller capsules

Huge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this supplement for many years and from my own experience AND what I have read about this combination of ingredients, it is excellent. HOWEVER, I didn't know they had halved the recommended dosage by DOUBLING the size. Had I even glimpsed the ACTUAL CAPSULE SIZE photo on the bottle, I would have run the other way. I am a huge iherb fan and have been taking supplements, and lots of them, for over 4 decades, but I don't dare to even try swallowing this one. The other reviewers seem to have done fine. Or been lucky. If you have ever gotten a pill stuck in your throat OR had a few of them backed up, you'd hesitate too. I take some pretty large cod liver oil capsules (and I never take tablets), but they are slippery and more stream lined, and they soften if you leave them our for a little while. I wish I'd known. I wouldn't have bought these. I'm going back to the original bottle and hope they don't discontinue it. So what if I have to take six. The contractions from pills in the throat are worse than childbirth.