Product excellence

Posted by Reviewer2283856 on Jan 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In my case in using this product it has been determined through periodic bone density tests prescribed by my physcian, that the Bone-Up product has definitely helped to increase my bone density. My physcian was amazed with the product and the results it was producing.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer3006793 on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used to take calcium with D but my bones were thinning. I started taking BoneUp and I don't have any bone loss. I will take this the rest of my life.

my bone density scores improved!

Posted by Reviewer2658789 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I actually saw an increase in my bone density scores. I have been using this product for over a year.

This is a very good product.

Posted by Reviewer2873404 on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I switched over to this from another calcium product and increased my vitamin C to 5 or 6 a day and Omegas [Now super 369] 3 a day] and my joint pains I was getting went away totally. This Bone-Up was recommended by my nurse practitioner and a vitamin store employee. It's a highly absorbable calcium and the other minerals that go along with it.

Bone Up

Posted by Reviewer2526409 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Thank you for your very prompt delivery. This product has helped me build bone in the jaw areas after a great amount of bone grafting! It was recommended by my periodontist.

High Quality Bone Builder, Helped My Stress Fracture

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product after dealing with a stress fracture in my foot. I attributed the stress fracture to overuse in running and insufficient calcium. The main ingredient in this product, microcrystalline hydroxyapatite, has been shown to be more effective in building and maintaining bone density than other types of calcium such as calcium carbonate and citrate. After taking this product for several months, and resting my foot, I found my stress fracture had completely healed and I was able to run normally again. The fact that you get a massive amount of product for the cost is an added bonus. I would order this product again.

Osteopenia

Posted by Reviewer2463096 on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Several years ago, my DEXA results showed osteopenia (precursor to osteoporosis). Rather than go with my doctor's suggestion that I take Fosomax, I chose to begin a weight bearing exercise program and take calcium/magnesium. When shopping at my local store, Jarrow Bone-Up was recommended as having positive results. I haven't had another DEXA test however, I am expecting positive results.

EXCELLENT BLEND

Posted by Reviewer2743644 on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Most products for bone support lack ideal proportions of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D. This product has excellent relative proportions of these essential ingredients. Plus, my naturopath strongly recommended this product for its unique and effective delivery mechanism for its key ingredients.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1150456 on Jan 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The bone-up has really helped me. I was going to get adjusted by a chiropractor every month sometimes twice a month, but after I stated bone-up I've not been in 4 months and I'm not near as achey after doing a lot of hard work! Glad someone told me about the product.

Bone-Up Success

Posted by Reviewer3177822 on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bone-Up has resulted in an improved bone density test, which my doctor was very pleased with. Tbis product has worked far better than any calcium supplement I've taken before.