good price for this product

Posted by Reviewer3031103 on Dec 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Borage is a great source of GLA, an essential nutrient for those with dry skin. For maximum effectiveness, take with zinc, magnesium, and B vitamins.

great for the skin

Posted by Reviewer3209254 on Mar 28, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand the best. Borage oil is great for softening skin and hair. Also helps my PMS symptoms.

good for skin and stress!

Posted by Reviewer3331911 on Sep 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love it ,gives you energy.good skin and calm your nerves down

great product

Posted by Reviewer2799573 on Mar 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

really good skin tone with this and cod liver oil

good for dogs w/ allergies

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Sep 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

my pointer mix has bad seasonal allergies that OTC anti-histamines alone does not fix. 1-2 capsules of this over her food daily and in combination w/ an antihistamine keeps her so much more comfortable than she would otherwise be.

Nothing major..

Posted by Reviewer1193655 on Feb 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought these softgels, because the Now Foods Borage oil were not available, so I thought I should give Jarrow's Borage a try. I see no results so far, especially on my hair. My hair used to grow much faster and healthier when I was using the Now Foods Borage. Same on the skin softness. So, I'll keep using them till they run out and then I'll go back to the Now Foods softgels.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1143909 on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product to treat MGD (meibomian gland dysfunction) and blepharitis. 2 a day has worked wonderfully.

I think it really help reduce the fat in my blood.

Posted by Reviewer2150067 on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It uses Vitamin E to keep the borage stable. I used it with some other products and my blood test getting better results. I do believe it contributed a big part.

Reflux

Posted by Leveeah on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I seem to be the only person who has this problem, but these capsules gave me indigestion. Gross tasting burps. At first I wasn't sure it was the Borage Oil because I take so many other supplements, but I stopped taking it for a few days and the reflux went away. Going back to Evening Primrose Oil.

highest GLA in this product

Posted by Reviewer2402326 on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This gives the highest GLA. More so than evening primrose oil. I take it together with a good quality fish oil. It helps to regulate my cycle. I have less headaches during the month. I think it works.