seems to help

Posted by alloriginal on Dec 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

used twice per day, this seems to help clear the cobwebs. After a couple of weeks use, I could really feel the benefit. It was a subtle, gradual change. Did not cause any panic attacks or changes in behavior, other than making me more alert, talkative and mentally sharp. This is an an inexpensive supplement without any side effects, as far as I could tell. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent. Exceeded my expatiations. If you are looking for a boost in mental clarity and mood, give this product a try…

Highly recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great for focus, memory, and mental energy. Great product!

I think it helps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My 10 years old daughter has a diagnosed ADHD, and I started to give her this to help her therapy. Probably is the combination of her efforts, the therapy and this caps, but she's more centered and happy at school. I am about to make another order!

BrainBoost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you need to focus and don't want the jitters this is a great product. I take one in the morning & one at lunch and it keeps me focused all day. You could take 2 at a time if needed.

No noticeable effects whatsoever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No noticeable effects whatsoever. I get more from an espresso.

It gives me a boost when needed

Posted by GeorgeGr on May 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great Product!

I Can "See" Clearly Now!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This formula has all the best and most effective brain boosters, and I have found that 1 capsule a day helps with memory and alleviates "searching for words" while conversing. I am 65 and getting "younger" mentally everyday. It surely helps when you're substitute teaching elementary age children...gotta be on your toes every minute!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gave this to my 10yo daughter on alternate days. Seems to work as she can think more clearly.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was paying $80 on similar product plus $20 for postage to Australia. Bought this product for the first time on iHerb and got surprised by its really strong and positive effect! It has 500mg of PS whereas the expensive brand had only 100mg of it. It's really unfortunate that this product has not been produced for a long time.

1 2