Help

Not good as its price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand why others are so excited about this product... it has a lowest dosage of bcaa ever! bought it only because of it's price. Of course will never buy again-if you need BCAA than these dosage is not even close to what your body need!

Decent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I did not feel the same effects of this bcaa as I have some other brands. With some other brands I have taken my body feels taut and energized, in the morning, and before/after workouts, not so with this brand. I have had great experiences with other Jarrow products though.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product! I work out with alot of intensity- swimming, running and weightlifting. Heavy months 8 hours a week. I can say I noticed a huge difference if I took these before a workout and before bed. I also take a protein shake after workout and that includes my BCAA's so I don't usually take them immediately after my workout. Can only say they helped tremendously. Do not think anything psychosomatic was going on. And just to add I eat very healthy, am a lacto-ovo vegetarian and I get enough sleep and meditate and do yoga as well. So for what it's worth, I think they help. Ryan

Excellent capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel the effect. I get rested more quickly than before.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems I eat less protein when taking these and get better results from workouts. And since one of my goals is to eat as little as possible I love this one.

Good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These have been working for me quite well. They are easily digestible and the company claims the aminos are free form. I like that this particular formula contains smaller quantity of aminos and I can spread the supplement intake throughout the day without putting too much pressure on my kidneys.

No Side effects easy on Stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Think that this product is awesome an it works great helps before an after the Hard work outs.

Good BCAA and great for the price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have purchased this gosh I think 7-8 times, I use them everyday for recovery from gym work outs and hikes. Works well and I notice if I forget to take them

bcca's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Less expensive than any other source I've found. Great quality too. Highly recommend

Excellente!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great aminogram and a low price. The best cost-benefit.