Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I treat this as a supplement/medication rather than a tasty milkshake so I can forgive it a few things taste-wise. Sure this isn't as nice as a creamy whey protein and yes, you can taste the brown rice despite the chocolate flavouring. HOWEVER, it has a lovely fluffy texture and mixes perfectly in a shaker. I mix with water and just down it! Aside from a low lysine count this protein has a full quota of amino acids and it's cheap! I will re-order.

Great flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot use whey products, so this is the protein formula I use after working out. It's smooth, tastes very good and best of all, doesn't contains sugar or an artificial sweetener. I know having sugar within 2 hours of a strength-building workout basically nullifies what you've accomplished, so having a protein drink without sugar is very important to me.

Well..... I liked it until....

Posted by MichelX on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read a whole report on the heavy metals that are found in rice protein powders, and this one didn't get good grades in the lab tests. Not the worst, but not the best. I'll be saying good bye to Rice protien powder from now on and sticking with Hemp and Pea.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this in his breakfast oatmeal and I use a scoop along with my other stuff in my smoothies! Awesome way to sneak plant based protein in! It doesn't have a super strong flavor but is a great base to add to!

Smooth and chocolatey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in porridge and to make hot chocolate. It's not too sweet which suits my taste well

really good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was extremely happy with the taste- not grainy!! Goes amazing with coconut milk and stevia.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good vegan protein.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This gos exelent with hemp oil. Jes I mast have the hemp oil then it tasts great .

Great vegan protein.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a perfect protein for baking and smoothies etc. Not great just by itself as it does remain quite grainy but I have found this to be pretty normal with plant based proteins.

Not bad!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm experimenting with rice protein in home-made protein bars. This particular item didn't have as good a flavor as others I've tried, but still not bad, and strangely addicting : ).

1 2