Good stuff!

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on Mar 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I treat this as a supplement/medication rather than a tasty milkshake so I can forgive it a few things taste-wise. Sure this isn't as nice as a creamy whey protein and yes, you can taste the brown rice despite the chocolate flavouring. HOWEVER, it has a lovely fluffy texture and mixes perfectly in a shaker. I mix with water and just down it! Aside from a low lysine count this protein has a full quota of amino acids and it's cheap! I will re-order.

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer1876219 on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I cannot use whey products, so this is the protein formula I use after working out. It's smooth, tastes very good and best of all, doesn't contains sugar or an artificial sweetener. I know having sugar within 2 hours of a strength-building workout basically nullifies what you've accomplished, so having a protein drink without sugar is very important to me.

Well..... I liked it until....

Posted by MichelX on Jun 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I read a whole report on the heavy metals that are found in rice protein powders, and this one didn't get good grades in the lab tests. Not the worst, but not the best. I'll be saying good bye to Rice protien powder from now on and sticking with Hemp and Pea.

really good taste

Posted by 5685633387603473030 on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Was extremely happy with the taste- not grainy!! Goes amazing with coconut milk and stevia.

Very good

Posted by 5085283175838217667 on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good vegan protein.

love it

Posted by Reviewer1974683 on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This gos exelent with hemp oil. Jes I mast have the hemp oil then it tasts great .

Smooth and chocolatey

Posted by 4998064742209445577 on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this in porridge and to make hot chocolate. It's not too sweet which suits my taste well

Awesome stuff!

Posted by 4942711551799980543 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this in his breakfast oatmeal and I use a scoop along with my other stuff in my smoothies! Awesome way to sneak plant based protein in! It doesn't have a super strong flavor but is a great base to add to!

nice

Posted by 5122164070787057412 on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good product. Jarrow Formulas is a high quality company and the powder proterin is clean and safe to use. maybe adding stivia will improve the taste.

Pretty good

Posted by 5659727466541688432 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It does have a tiny bit of that chalky texture that's common in protein powders but it's taste isn't completely horrible. Once you mix it with some other flavor it's tolerable.

1 2