Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not a great tasting drink, but for a natural flavoured rice protein it's good. Less of a card box flavour compared to the other rice proteins I've tasted and with a hint of berries. Reordered it. As for the mysterious "ultra-smooth gum-colloid" in the ingredient declarations: I emailed the company and it is just guar gum.

Decent taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

One of the best vegan proteins, the berry taste is mild but effectively masks the underlying "powdery/dusty" taste of pure rice protein... Wish they had 1kg tubs with a cheaper price per weight.

doesn't cause digestive problems; part of it water insoluble

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unlike whey protein, this rice protein does not create digestive problems, even calms your digestive tract. Don't rely on the 'berry flavor', it is nonexistent. I flavor it with powder lemonade with artificial sweetener and then it's all good. I mix it in shaking cup and the protein homogenizes well especially with the lemonade powder in but part of it is apparently water insoluble which is why some people commented it is 'gritty'. That's not a problem to me. As protein it perfoms as expected - the muscles are pumped.

Best I've had

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't really have a taste, it only tastes decent which is a step up from whey protein powders. It's nice that it has a complete protein and won't cause upset stomach. Jarrow gets 5 stars, as usual.

great

Posted by Scottishdave on Feb 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent, great for smoothies.

As far as vegan products go, this one is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The berry flavour is very mild, and since this product is not sweetened it can be easily mixed into other foods to add proteins/texture. It has a somewhat "sandy" texture to it, but it's barely noticible if you let it steep after you mix it (preferably in the fridge as protein rich foods spoil quickly. also if you let it stand for long you'll need to mix it again as some of it will settle)

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I mix it with plain soy milk it taste great, Im 55 this year and I have never felt better

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get gallbladder attacks when I try whey or soy based protein. This is the first protein powder I've tried in 20 years that didn't give me stomach pain or a gallbladder attack. I take it with super enzymes to be on the safe side though, as I have a super sensitive gallbladder. I love the texture and the taste.

Jarrow Formulas, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Mixed Berry Flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great taste, I was looking for that vegan product for so long.

Vegan protein powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the mixed berry flavour. This is a really nice protein powder. Smooth and tasty!

1 2 3