amino acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

its been a month since my son use it.we mix it into his rice milk, soups, and juice.at first he was not accustomed to the taste but now he is okay with it. what I like about it is it's gluten free, an ideal nutritional supplement bounded with complete amino acid which I heard is a good nutrient for the brain. by the way, my son has a disability he is autistic.I've been looking for this product for him.

Jarrow is great!

Posted by MeMyselfandMy2Cents on Dec 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like this better than regular rice powder, although it is a little slimier. I get double the protien per tablespoon, so it takes less space to store. Another bonus is that it doesn't overpower the flavor of the shake because you don't have to put as many tablespoons in. I recommend a frozen strawberry, vanilla rice milk, trek mix with raw nuts and raisins, banannas, and apples. Tastes delicious.

GREAT TASTING

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Tastes much better than other rice protein powders I have used.

Jarrow, Brown Rice Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I mix several products in with this rice protein as a protein drink for sluggish liver.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is so cheat and so good for you. Easy to digest and full of aminos. I make a shake with a banana, xylitol and brown rice protein.Low carb as well.

nilsa chapa

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this products is wonderful and very healthy to what iv reserched.

I like it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I could not tolerate whey protein. This is a great alternative. While not as high in protein as whey, it's fine for me, plus it's really easy on the stomach, unlike whey. The powder tastes fine in a smoothie. It's next to impossible to mix into anything w/just a spoon, but in a "health shake" made w/a blender, it's great. Imparts a very subtle nutty taste, and it's not too grainy. iHerb has the best price I've found.

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Its like this deep rice, malt, chocolate. The best mix I have found is Apple Juice, Banana, Milk, Coconut Oil and Rice Powder.

Protein Powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Soy, dairy, gluten free. I have much more energy since starting to take it.

Jarrow Formulas Brown Rice Protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow's Brown Rice Protein is smooth and feels fortifying in my body. It is less expensive than other rice proteins. It does not have the gritty texture of other rice protein drinks. I highly recommend this product.