Great company!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Jarrow products are good quality. Bioflavonoids help vit c to absorb better. I take C for a number of reasons and I have seen an improvement in my skin.

vit c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take it with Rutin to prevent varicose veins

Jarrow-Formulas-Buffered-Vitamin-C-Citrus-Bioflavonoids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't upset my stomach

I have taken other vitamin C tabs before....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

But none that has worked as effectively as this. I don't know what it is about this that works, but I'm not asking questions. I take it with a iron tab and together they are a total boost to my immune system. I would say it took about 2 weeks for the effects to kick in. Brighter eyes, better skin healing... this stuff is awesome.

this is a good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have finally given up on all the 1000 mg vitamin pills, as no one in my family can choke them down. These are a bit smaller, and much more swallow-able. I generally think of jarrow products as high and trustable quality.

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take it in the morning with the Neocell Super Collagen powder. I have not experienced any negatives with this product and have been able to avoid getting any of the cold viruses that are going through the office this season. I will keep taking it.

gentle vitamin c

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

These buffered vitamin c tablets are very gentle on the stomach. I can take 3 at a time when I'm getting sick without a nasty acid taste in the back of my throat. I would recommend them.

Good form of Vitamin C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good form of Vitamin C. The added bioflavonoids are great. I've had great results with all Jarrow products.

Luv it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Makes me feel energetic.. Love it

Satisfied customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We appreciate and value the excellent products from iHerb.com. This order was for my mother, age 93, who has been taking vitamin supplements for over 60 years. She must be doing something right!