Helped with short term memory

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Both my Mom and Dad are in their early eighties and where both having memory problems. Forgetting that they called me to talk about a subject or not remembering what they where doing. Both things have decreased dramatically over the past 6 months we have been using. I also take it myself and feel more alert and need less caffeine. I highly recommend it.

It's pretty good, I'll keep using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this product to improve my brain power. It seems to work well for that, lately I've been able to pull up those lost words pretty quickly. But it's a little too speedy for me, so I don't take it every day. I can kind of feel it wearing off in about four hours, almost a little confusion as it wears off. But I'll continue to use it. There's been an overall improvement in my brain function.

great supplement, but bad for depressives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has a less noticeable memory effect for me than alpha-GPC, but I like the fact it has uridine in it. Unfortunately, the uridine doesn't balance the pro-depressant effects of choline, and I can't take either CDP-choline or alpha-GPC (or for that matter any other supplementary choline) for more than a week without getting down and hopelessly ruminating. Bacopa is a better memory supplement for depressives. (I use the Planetary Herbals product to great benefit.) If you want to spare the choline you get from your diet, taking TMG will do that with a durable mood lift. Some of the body's choline is usually converted to TMG, so extra TMG frees choline to do other work, and meanwhile TMG makes SAMe, which is antidepressant. Both CDP-choline and TMG theoretically could help mood and memory in depression; in practice TMG helps mood, and CDP-choline hurts it, and neither does much for memory. Try bacopa, EPA, and magnesium orotate (or other uridine supplement) for memory in case of depression.

Really help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Help me think more clearly after about 2 to 3 weeks consumption. Its effect is better than the Nero Optimizer of the same brand. I take 2 caps daily with Huperzine A and Omega 3 oil.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting something more potent. The effect is subtle but very noticeable. If I take two pills at once, I become very moody and angry. Look out for that reaction.

CDP Choline for brain function

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We ordered CDP Choline at the recommendation of our neurosurgeon. My husband had a stroke. Our doctor had seen improved recovery with those who took CDP Choline and noted that he had seen no side effects. It is hard to say how much it helps but my husband is improving at a faster than expected rate.

Saved my job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these wonderful capsules for a couple of years. I started to take them because I was having memory problems due to being perimenopausal. My boss asked me why I was letting so many things slip. I have been taking these ever since and they have helped me tremendously.

Instant gratification

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

One of the few products on iHerb of which I can feel the effects right away. There is the feeling of sharper focus and more mental energy. I take citicoline only occasionally, when I want to feel extra sharp.

USE OF CITICOLINE CDP

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

MY SON HAS A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY SUSTAINED FROM A CAR ACCIDENT 5 YEARS AGO. ONE OF OUR MOST MAJOR ISSUES IS HIS MEMORY. PER ONE OF HIS DOCTORS - CDP WAS RECOMMENDED AT 2000 MG. A DAY. FAIRLY EXPENSIVE, BUT AFTER APPROXIMATELY 2 - 3 WEEKS NOTICING IMPROVEMENT IN MEMORY.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

When i first started taking this product i wasn't expecting it to make a massive difference but to my surprise the difference in my memory and speech has been immense and i hope it never gets discontinued.