Helped with short term memory

Posted by Reviewer3139037 on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Both my Mom and Dad are in their early eighties and where both having memory problems. Forgetting that they called me to talk about a subject or not remembering what they where doing. Both things have decreased dramatically over the past 6 months we have been using. I also take it myself and feel more alert and need less caffeine. I highly recommend it.

Really help

Posted by Reviewer2452584 on Apr 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Help me think more clearly after about 2 to 3 weeks consumption. Its effect is better than the Nero Optimizer of the same brand. I take 2 caps daily with Huperzine A and Omega 3 oil.

It's pretty good, I'll keep using it.

Posted by Reviewer1863623 on Jul 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I got this product to improve my brain power. It seems to work well for that, lately I've been able to pull up those lost words pretty quickly. But it's a little too speedy for me, so I don't take it every day. I can kind of feel it wearing off in about four hours, almost a little confusion as it wears off. But I'll continue to use it. There's been an overall improvement in my brain function.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on May 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Did a good deal of research into this supplement and it most likely has given me a brain boost upon taking it. Find it most effective taking it in the mornings after meals and with the coffee I am supercharged. Would not recommend taking it after dinner meals unless you plan to stay up at night and not sleep.

Perks up the brain

Posted by Reviewer1805827 on Dec 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This has made a difference for my husband. It has perked up his brain. His memory and thinking has improved.

Beneficial

Posted by Reviewer2912004 on May 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been able to think more clearly and for longer, but that is an added benefit. I am taking it because recent studies show that it helps reverse optic nerve damage. I am hoping my next appointment with the ophthalmologist will bear this out.

Saved my job

Posted by Reviewer2682792 on Oct 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these wonderful capsules for a couple of years. I started to take them because I was having memory problems due to being perimenopausal. My boss asked me why I was letting so many things slip. I have been taking these ever since and they have helped me tremendously.

CDP Choline for brain function

Posted by Reviewer3121387 on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We ordered CDP Choline at the recommendation of our neurosurgeon. My husband had a stroke. Our doctor had seen improved recovery with those who took CDP Choline and noted that he had seen no side effects. It is hard to say how much it helps but my husband is improving at a faster than expected rate.

Instant gratification

Posted by Reviewer3242287 on Jul 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

One of the few products on iHerb of which I can feel the effects right away. There is the feeling of sharper focus and more mental energy. I take citicoline only occasionally, when I want to feel extra sharp.

good

Posted by Reviewer2218446 on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was expecting something more potent. The effect is subtle but very noticeable. If I take two pills at once, I become very moody and angry. Look out for that reaction.