very good

Posted by mellydance on Jan 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I notice a difference in brain power when I take it. My chiro recommends taking it at night.

Definitely me helps with energy

Posted by Reviewer2882806 on Oct 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm over 40, so I'd never want to be without CoQ10. I do use ubiquinol, but apparently both ubiquinone and ubiquinol are critical to the cellular ATP (energy) production cycle. Without the presence of both ubiquinone and ubiquinol within the body's cells, cellular energy cannot be generated or sustained (Kaneka site). This has an excellent bottle, bottleneck and cap. This is from Kaneka of Japan, so it's the best. I don't like the fillers, however.

Best deal/value/quality on the market...

Posted by Reviewer2220362 on Aug 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent combination of price, quality, and quantity... Whole Foods had the same product for $36!!! A MUST BUY! Jarrow is one of the highest integrity and quality/value brands on the market.

Energy friend

Posted by Reviewer2953361 on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Since I have added this 100mg CO-Q10 to my daily routine, I actually have to remember to stop doing so many projects per day. JARROW FORMULAS are safe and can be trusted to have your health in their bottles..

Co-Q10 is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Feb 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Helped my Mother-in-law with severe congestive heart failure.

Magical Co Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2083572 on Jul 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a product that has multi-level benefit in all areas of health. Just use it in low doses few times a week unless you have a health condition that requires you to take it daily. Super product!

Jarrow Formulas, Co-Q10, 100 mg - Excellent price & product

Posted by Springtime on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Co Enzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring oil-soluble, vitamin-like substance which is absolutely essential for optimum health and longevity, although the amount produced declines with age. Health benefits that people could get as a result of taking Co- Q10 include helping treat high blood pressure and heart disease; reducing high cholesterol levels in the blood; treating gum disease; preventing or treating migraine headaches; stabilizing blood sugar levels of people with diabetes; chest pain (angina); fatigue etc. Some people with thyroid and autoimmune thyroid conditions can benefit from supplementing with Co-Q10. Body makes Co-Q10, and cells use it to produce energy for cell growth and maintenance. I decided to try Jarrow CoQ10 100 mg to boost athletic performance (Co-Q10 levels are low in people who exercise excessively) and for overall health. I am very pleased with the quality. Thanks for the great service & reasonable price ! :)

Good results

Posted by 5564580896634326330 on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good results with diabetespatient. Excellent value for money.

I think they are better!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After several months, and different brands, this one helps my gums more. I guess 100 mg is not alot, but it's what I can afford, maybe more mg would be better. But for the time being, I'll stick with this one. I'm not sure if Vitamin E or Olive Oil makes a difference, but this one doesn't have it.

The most important supplement to take.

Posted by Reviewer1166707 on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the one supplement everyone should take, if you take nothing else!