Help

John J. Facino, Sr.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Well, what can I say....been on Co-Q10 for numerous years now.I am a victem of "Statin" Cholesterol medications. Back in 1995 my doctors paid no attention to me about muscle pains, and falling down when trying to look skyward. I did a lot of research and found several research labs were trying to get the FDA to cause co-prescribing Q-10 along with statins...to no avail...not even yet. However, a few doctors do now co-prescribe. As for me it is a lost cause. All I am doing is delaying the progressive decay of muscle to nerve connections (which is what natural Q-10 in the body does)I am diagnosed with Peripheal Progressive Poly-neuropathy. I have diabetes but that neuropathy affects my hands and feet. My Primary Care Doctor does now recommend I stay on this product. If I get off of it the first thing that happens is my feet and my hands will feel as though they are submerged in flames and I am burning.The Peripheal poly-neuropathy is not caused in my case by Diabetes II. I did not get Diabetes until 7 years after being totally affected by this particular neuropathy. Using 200 mg is the top side of the Laboratories testing dosage. But, I have climbed to this level from 50 mg to sustain my abilities.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for heart reasons. I was having very frequent heart palpitations. Once I started taking this product, they went away.

Protection with Statins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you're taking "statins" for cholesterol you must take 200 mg of CO-Q10 to help minimize energy loss. JARROW FORMULAS have your best interest at heart-- literally. Before taking I could barely walk in my apt. I LOVE Jarrow Formulas...

Jarrow Brands the most reputable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm writing from Australia where the price of supplements such as Co-Q10 are way over the top.The pricing on iherb is great and the service delivery is exceptional. I ordered on a Thursday and by Tuesday I had my package - that's amazing considering I purchased from another online supplement store and it cost twice as much to send and I received my package four weeks later! I have used other Jarrow formulas which are great and my naturopath recommends Jarrow Formulas highly.

Becky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have only been taking this product for about 3 weeks. I do seem to have more energy. I am on Coumadin and my protime went from 2.5 to 1.7. Needless to say, my doctor wasn't happy about that. I will have to make a decision on that soon

Effective and Great for those with Soy allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is the only effective form of Co-Q10 that I've found that does NOT contain soy. I am allergic to soy and would be lost without this product. Thanks Jarrow!

Works Great for heart health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I checked my blood pressure after taking this for a few weeks and it dropped 10 to 15 points to put me in a healthy range. Great!!!

Improved heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had a little scare a year and a half ago when a virus attacked my heart. I find that taking CoQ10 has improved my heart health. I have found, however, that taking it in soft gel form is better than in powdered form. Jarrow makes an excellent soft gel. I must have been a bit absent-minded when I bought this particular product!

It is a great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I believe in Jarrow and i have been buying their products for a long time.Though it has magnesium stearate kind of turned me off. I am taking 600 mgs a day and i dont know if it is doing alot. I believe that it is helping but i have a tendonitis issue and it is hard to address. I will say that since i have been taking the vitamins that i consume i have had a clearer memeory a sharper mind and a more upbeat attitude so i guess all the vitamins work together to do this. I also dont remember the last time i had a cold as well.

L0WER DOSAGE BETTER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

THE JARROW CO-Q10 IN THE LOWER DOSAGE, >100MG, SEEMS TO WORK BETTER FOR ME.