Great antioxidant!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this product because it is an antioxidant and the body cannot synthesise it, you have to take it from food. This low dose is perfect for me, since I don't have any particular health concern. Another very good antioxidant product containing low dose CoQ10 is Thorne Research, Q10 Plus. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Jarrow Formulas, Coenzyme Q-10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

All of iHerb's products are priced very economically. Shipping & handling prices are very practical. As for the product, which I use for my pets, the capsule can be very easily pulled apart and its contents can be mixed with any fatty food product (cream cheese, butter, etc.). This is important because the powder form (vs. the soft gel product) is better absorbed when given with food products that contain high calorie (fatty, oily) ingredients. The taste of CoQ10 powder is chalky, not offensive or bitter, so it won't discourage your pet from ingesting it. COQ10 IS MORE THAN A CARDIAC HEALTH SUPPLEMENT. LOOK ON DIFFERENT WEBSITES TO SEE HOW YOU AND YOUR PET CAN BENEFIT!

Blood Pressure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This keeps my chronic high blood pressure within natural parameters better than anything else I've used and I've been using various other controld for over 30 years most of them with no results and lots of dangerous side affects.

iherb, Q10 Jarrow Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've ordered for years. This basic Q10 is what works best for me. Gel caps and creative Q10 multi formulas cost more, but don't seem to work any better for me than these. The price is right and if consumed with fatty food, absorption is sufficient. iherb is the best online supplement company hands down. Great prices and great service. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE!

This works

Posted by ClaraAndHerman on Jul 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

But be aware, it lowers your bloodpressure. I took too big doses and my bloodpressure became way too low.

heart health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended to me by my cardiologiest I found that your prices have made it possible for me to follow a good regiment for my heart and to be able to not only feel better but I also have great energy now.

Jarrow Formulas, Co-Q10, 30 mg Great Price

Posted by Springtime on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Co Enzyme Q10 is a vitamin like substance, which is produced naturally in the human body although the amount produced declines with age. After 30-35 years of age concentration in the cells markedly decreased, and this reduces the provisioning of the body with energy. CoQ10 is important when it comes to thyroid health, but it also plays an important role in adrenal health. I have read a study that serum CoQ10 levels in hyperthyroidism were significantly lower than that of euthyroid subjects, while in hypothyroidism, serum CoQ10 levels did not show any significant difference from that of euthyroid subjects. Based on these studies it’s probably a good idea for people with hyperthyroid conditions to consider taking CoQ10. This is another great product from Jarrow Formulas. My relative have used CoQ10 for prevention of cardiovascular diseases and support for thyroid health.The prophylactic doses for adults are 10-15mg, and in the presence of the disease - is now 30-100mg. Highly recommend this product. Thanks for the great service iHerb!

Great Quality CoQ10

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I recommended this CoQ-10 configuration to my Faather-n-Law who's gone thorugh 3 bypass and is on Lipotor. Since he's been on CoQ-10 from Jarrrow his swelling is gone and now he's able to walk without any support. This is an amazing product.

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My sister said it is no bad.

Super supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

30 mg is the customs limit for Co-Q10 in Norway, so I always order this bottle to get it through customs. Great quality at a good price.