A GOOD DOSAGE TO START.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

CoQ10 (ubiquinone) increases ATP thus the energy boost. Good total daily dose range from 100-200mg (depending on how well you respond to dosage), taken with food, preferably fats, to increase absorption. For non responder, you may look into ubiquinol (its more bio-available but also more expensive and reactive form) or a more stable form / time release ones (BioQ10 SA / MicroActive CoQ10). Apparently this is good to supplement with if you are taking statin drugs. But still, be careful if you are taking other blood pressure, sugar & cholesterol medication as there might be interactions/side effects so be sure to cross check before making a decision.

anti-aging

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I know this is supposed to be good for your heart and your brain, but I take it because I noticed it makes me look better. The lines around my eyes are less noticeable. The low dose pills are much cheaper and seem to work as well.

Pretty good

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good item, just it could have more mg and be only 1 capsule per day

Dave

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Co-Q10 helps my blood pressure remain normal. I use it in addition to Calcium and Magnesium.

High bioavailability, good dosage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Q10 helped me keep my arythmia/palpitations away for the last 7 years. For me 30mg seems as the right daily dosage since going beyond 50mg a day gives me overstimulation and/or insomnia.

Really good!

Posted by Rajays on Apr 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was recommended to take Q10 for overall health and energy levels. I found it to really help. I felt I had more energy - less tired - I could do physical activities longer (stamina) and recover faster. I also noticed that I slept better overall. Will continue to consume. I also appreciate the low price of this particular brand.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps boost my energy levels.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

california gold is better

Powerful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are only 30mg but I can tell they give me more energy.

Recommended by my doctor