A very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been fighting Candida, and have had some success with coconut oil, but I can't stand to eat it plain, or even put it on toast. Four of these does a nice job. I've found it's best to eat a banana, and half an hour later, follow it with a special Candida enzyme supplement, four of these softgels, two Turmeric capsules, and one Xtralac probiotic. This is better than fighting an entrenched Candida, because the Candida come out to eat the banana. Source Natural's Red Marine Algae is also very helpful, taken on an empty stomach.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am using it for weight loss and it works!!

love!

Posted by Asiel1 on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I began taking these for cognitive benefits initially. I was pleasantly surprised that they helped me lose weight, and sort of "redistribute" stubborn fat. My energy is better and my aches and pains from fibromyalgia and arthritis are lessened. The one major thing is that it has completely and utterly cleared up my very stubborn psoriasis. If taken regularly, it eradicates my "brain fog" and it helps for at least two weeks after running out or stopping. I will NOT be without this ever. It for me is a miracle, especially for the skin conditions.

Not revolutionary, but really helps loosing weight !

Posted by oldiherbaccount on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Taking too of those won't make you loose all your weight while eating all you like. But they really helps loosing weight when doing a diet, or maintaining a stable weight while eating normaly. Sometimes i like chewing them in my mouth : they taste yummy :-)

Really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought there mainly for my skin (beauty purposes), but they do give me energy and cut on my craving and I don't feel so hungry anymore.

Awesome!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. I have been taking it along with Kelp. It seems to be working great. I have tons of energy and a general sense of well-being, despite a stressful life. I am thinking about giving it to my cat, too, because it's supposed to be great for pets as well. I recommend this product highly.

I LOVE these gels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this coconut oil as an antifungal, and enjoy various other benefits, as well. It keeps me regular, and my hair feels thicker and conditioned from the inside. Excellent product.

Easy to swollow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1 gel is only 1g of the coconut extra. If you need at least 3 table spoon a day, you are going to eat half a bottle daily. Will recommend if you are not eating high dosage.

Weightloss? Maybe!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I take this before my heaviest meal of the day. Now that tends to be my dinner. And for some reason, I've noticed that it helps soften my stool and make me go first thing in the morning! My mom is also taking it, and she's noticed it had the same effect of her as well! I also noticed that my skin feels more supple and plump.

Took this for weightloss and strengthing nails

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this really helps you go to the restroom. I didn't feel as bloated. My skin looked like it was glowing.