Help

Changed my life

Posted by lilibalas on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is great! I was having issues with my health and also didn't support milk and milk products. After taking this product I noticed an overall improvement to my health and also was able to consume milk without big problems.

colostrum & diabetes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It seems to significantly help my diabetes by lowering my blood glucose.

Jarrow Formulas - Colostrum Prime Life

Posted by shawnlim88 on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this product is really value for money, it has the highest Biological Activity & Proline-Rich Polypeptides. I used to take the 21st Century Colostrum but i find Jarrow Formulas is more effective. value for money

gi problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I must begin with that slowlly.I have horrible smelly(sorry)gas.It might be because of candida issue.I begin with 1x1 daily.After 1st week I can tolerate it better.I hope soon I will be able to take full dose.What I noticed:I'm full of energy,sleep better,I dont need to take a nap afternoon(i get up at 4am everyday to work)and my mind is clear.I dont know is that effect of this colostrum,but its weird for me.......but anyway I like the way I feel I will update after a few months of taking it

Best Colostrum Brand I Found

Posted by MyQuinStory on Feb 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Maintaining my digestive tract after being severely affected by a fluoroquinolone antibiotic is of the up-most importance. I have tried several several good colostrum brands but for me Jarrow is the best. This Colostrum provides a gentle nutrient rich environment for the re-population of friendly bacteria at the same time providing nutrients for the gut lining. In addition, I get some energy benefit from it also.

Helped with my interstitial cystits (IC)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for over a month now and I can really tell a difference in my symptoms of IC. I feel better overall with energy also. I would recommend this for anyone with bladder problems!

12H colostrum at a reasanable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I get good results with this. I feel it is one of the better colostrums for the price it has at IHerb.

Colostrum that works

Posted by Gregory on Sep 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think that this is one of the best colostrum. I take every time I feel sick or I am ill and i think that it works. I gave pills of this colostrum to a griend of mine and she thinks that it works too.

Evidence of Efficacy

Posted by Kareny on May 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I researched Colostrum and it demonstrates that it can be effective for good health. Certain individuals like myself can benefit and I feel that I do. After approximately three weeks I noticed a difference to my well-being, subtle but worth it.

Excellent