Help

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've had a "bad" knee for more than 20 years and have not been able to fold it far enough to sit on my heals, but within a month or so after taking Cox2Tame, I could!

Cox2Tame

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've scoured the Internet for something to help my bum knee. I've tried all sorts of combo-pills that are supposed to help joints and none have come close to the effectiveness of the Jarrow formula. One important note: It seems some people apply the same expectations to this as Rx pain killers. Although Cox2Tame has pain diminishing properties, it is so much more: with regular use, it can actually help treat THE SOURCE of the pain. I should know -- I've been using this for months and my knee has finally improved.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you have sore muscles or joints, you really should give this a try! It works great for post workout soreness and is much better than taking ibuprofen and the like.

Hermoroid Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have servere hermoroid problem for years and resist to have surgery. It flares up whenever I have spicy food no matter how mild. The pain could last 3-5 days, it's really bothersome. I accidentally found out that Cox2-Tam could relieve the flare up. It's almost like quick chill after release of bottled up boiling water. I am taking Cox2-Tam daily now and I could enjoy more spicy food without the sufferings.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good Product for the arthritis in my hands. Only problem was the last 6 bottles I got had some of the capsules broken in the bottle and it was hard to clean up.

Cox 2 Tame

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Using Cox 2 Tame has relieved much of the general soreness of my arthitis, especially my knees. I rarely have to take any pain medication now.

Have only used it a few times...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

but I think it is helping. Did an Ironman with it with the hope it would reduce inflammation. Had no muscle inflammation and finished strong, so...

Juerg F. Steiger M.D.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use it myself.

love this stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Took this back in the 90s for migraine and joint pain. Wasn't able to find it for a long time, but it works like a charm for pain issues. It's the only thing I've taken that will help a migraine that's in progress. Either I'm sensitive or it's strong, because I only need one or two a day, otherwise my ears ring. That's the only down-side.

this product is comprehensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i use this product and new chapter zyflamend to fight inflammation. it has some different ingredients that are also beneficial.

1 2