Help

Workout recovery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking Creatine noticeably helps muscle recovery after a hard workout. I would recommend this product for those who don't want the lasting soreness and increased energy between workouts.

Less tired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Recently started using this product in conjunction with my exercise program. Muscle are not as tired after working out.

re: Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great stuff, I feel a lot better during and after workouts.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

High quality creatine, made from a reputable manufacturer the only company I trust for creatine, I've heard rumors that creatine from other manufacturers may not be completely pure and may containe bad stuff.

Quality creatine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Creapure is the best form of creatine. I've had great results with this after just one week. Amazing pumps in the gym and I'm already increasing my bench!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I consumed creatine for a long time. This is by far the best.

Creatine Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am extremely pleased with the results of the creatine that I ordered from iHerb. They were an excellent price and exactly what I was looking for.

Great way to take creatine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I feel much more energized throughout my workout while taking these creatine caps.

Conveniant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This a great creatine product, its creapure, the best creatine monohydrate available. The capsules are great for when you are on the go.

Really Creapure!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried different creatine (Kre-Alkalyn, chelated Magnesium, Ethyl Ester and some monohydrate). I chose it because it is formulated "Creapure". I really felt an improvement in energy, more reps, more congestion. However, it should increase the dosage recommended (I take 5 before the session with a sweet drink). I think this is really pure creatine, because it works very well and seems to be assimilated.

1 2 3